PICS

jennann
on 1/8/06 9:11 pm - Bonifay, FL
Hello I've added pics to my profile of night before Tummy Tuck And 7 Days after Tummy Tuck.. If anyone want to see.. Let me worn ya they are nasty...
Just Janice
on 1/8/06 11:24 pm - Houston, TX
You look wonderful!!!!! I know you think they are nasty, but compared to my friend's they are stellar!!! How are you feeling? Your profile says that you are seeing your MD again today, please let us know how you are doing! Congrats on the new bod!!! Janice
jennann
on 1/9/06 12:00 am - Bonifay, FL
Thank you.. Yeah the Dr said they look god also.. But you know how it is when we always think stuff looks nasty on us..I'm feeling the best I've felt since I've had it done today..So maybe its all good from here.. I will post when I get home from DRS... Talk to ya soon.. And Thank you again... JENNIFER
Rondaslosinit
on 1/10/06 3:21 am - Richardson, TX
You look FANTASTIC ! Thanks for being willing to share your photos with us. How is your pain level? Ronda
jennann
on 1/10/06 4:58 am - Bonifay, FL
TY I know before my Tummy Tuck I was looking for pics so I wanted to post mine so people would have more to look at.. At first The Pain was bad but now its fine just really week.. Jennifer
askaggs1
on 1/11/06 11:09 pm - Cunningham, KY
Jennifer, You look great!! I checked out all your WLS pics and you looked awesome!! I want a TT so bad, I'm in a 13/14 right now and weigh about 170 but after a TT who knows!! The only reason I haven't tried for one is because I want another baby in about 2 years and I've been told by others on here that the docs prefer you to wait till your done with all the baby making!! LOL just so that when you have your TT it will keep and you won't loose your nice tight stomach. But ooohhh I want to get one so bad and wear some cute hiphugger jeans!! But I want a baby much more!
jennann
on 1/12/06 12:07 am - Bonifay, FL
Thank you Amanda Yeah I would get through all the baby making.. LOL I have 3 kids tubes are tied so I was done.. LOL Keep up the great work.. It will be here before you know it.... JENNIFER
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 776 views