Had Tummy Tuck

jennann
on 1/5/06 3:15 am - Bonifay, FL
Hello its 1-5-06 And I had my Tummy tuck done alittle early.. I had it done on 12-28-05.. And everyday I'm doing alittle better.. I am still swallen so I don't know how much I weigh now and I'm living in sweatpants becauseof the binder and the swelling and the lovley drains I have and all.. I think it looks nasty DR says it looks good..Will Post more after I get all the swelling gone and know alittle more I go back to DR on 1-9-06 for another followup.. Hope everyone is doing good. Will post again soon..
jennann
on 1/5/06 3:30 am - Bonifay, FL
I forgot to also post I had a hernia repair also. I will post later when feeling alittle better.. And able to sit here with out hurting or dieing to sit here..
Donna Paige
on 1/5/06 4:20 am - Pottstown, PA
Hi Jennifer, Congrads on the TT. I had mine on 12/5. Still have swelling. I've been told it can take 6 months to a year for it to all go away. I'm glad to hear that you are doing well. I have just now gotten to the point where I wear real clothes. I had been living in my velour jog sets. It will get better looking as time goes on. I still have a few scabs and redness but it's healing nicely. I went shopping yesterday and I was wearing a size 10 before surgery and I fit into a size 6 misses and 7/8 juniors. Yipee!! The surgery is such a blessing not to have that huge stomach hanging down. Wish you well! Donna Paige
suzantovar
on 1/5/06 7:17 am - winchester, KY
i only have a medical card do you know if your surgeon takes this with a referral let me know thanks
jennann
on 1/8/06 9:07 pm - Bonifay, FL
Congrads to you also Donna... Yeah I can't wait to see what size I'm wearing after all the swelling goes away,, I was already wearing a size 4 ladies and size 6misses.. I will be glad when I can buy some clothes and not worry about not gonna be in them long... I've been thin on clothes cause I did not want to be buyin much cause I knew I would be having the tummy tuck and going down in sizes again... And thats what I tell everyone this surgery is well worth all the pain its putting my through cause now I don't have to wear a girdle everywhere I go I have lived in a girdle since I had the gastro because I've HAD so much skin hanging down on legs.. But thats all gone now.. I will post some pics of my Tummy tuck soon as I go back home right now were stayin with my mom so the family can help me with the kids.. I will be going back Sunday cause my kids go back to school on the 9th.. And my 18 year old sister will go stay with me so I can still have help with kids... But I will post again soon... GOOD LUCK TO YOU And ALL..... JENNIFER
DianneW
on 1/6/06 1:50 am - Louisville, KY
Congratulations, I'm glad you are doing ok.
jennann
on 1/8/06 9:06 pm - Bonifay, FL
Thank you so much.....
MsKarenBarrett
on 1/8/06 9:06 am - Pensacola, FL
Heya I had my Panniculectomy and abdominoplasty on December 19th.. I am still very very swollen and this BINDER is the devil, lol.. I got the drains out about 4 days ago and that in itself was heaven.. I am still in a little pain mostly when I first wake up in the morning I am soo sore and stiff.. I cant wait to get the OK to take a bath, lol so so far to date I am 19 months post op from Gastric Pypass and I am down 246 pounds.. I do have before and after tummy pictures already i anyone would like to see I have no problem sharing lord knows I searched the internet for pictures before I had my tummy tuck... Just drop me an email at [email protected]... CONGRATS on everyones progress!!!! Hugs Karen
jennann
on 1/8/06 9:09 pm - Bonifay, FL
You look great Karen. U have did a Great job... Have you had any other plastic surgery besides the TT?? I'm READY for Bath Also!! I will send you pics also when I get them loaded... I had alot of skin also.. Talk to you soon.. JENNIFER
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 776 views