Good Christmas News!!

Ayleneb
on 12/28/05 10:22 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Hi ladies, I haven't posted in a while because I've been more busy on another board - Post-Op Pregnancy. I just wanted to post our birth announcement - James "Jamie" Allyn Barr was born on December 19th at 6:28p.m. He was a perfect 7lbs 12oz and 20.5" long. I had an unmedicated VBAC, but only because I progressed so quickly that they didn't have time to get me the epidural! LOL There are alot of horror stories circulating out there about having a baby post-RNY but I have to say that this was my easiest pregnancy yet and Jamie appears to be my most healthy and easiest baby so far. I gained 30lbs over the 9 months, about 10 of those in the last 6-8 weeks. My dr's were very supportive of my pregnancy and felt that everything was right on track. I've lost about 14lbs so far and I feel that once I get the breastfeeding all settled in that I should be able to get at least to my pre-pregnancy weight pretty quickly. I just wanted to share my good news and let you all know that I will be lurking around more than I have recently. Happy New Years to everyone! Aylene lap RNY 4/13/04 Mom to Simon, Matthew and Jamie born 12/19/05
DianneW
on 12/29/05 9:43 pm - Louisville, KY
Congratulations! Dianne
Just Janice
on 12/30/05 4:22 am - Houston, TX
Congrats to you and your family!!!!! Janice
Pegtrala
on 12/30/05 7:10 am - Beaverton, OR
Hi Aylene. This is wonderful news! Congratulations! It's really good to hear that things went so well for you. Just the way they should. You have a Happy New Years too. I know it's going to be a busy one for you! Peg
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 776 views