Still Obese...Fear of Failing

loboxlt2
on 3/22/06 4:03 am - Taylors, SC
Was reading your post, I had rny feb 2004 lost 115, gained about 25 lbs, quit exercising and then had hysterectomy, now I am trying to lose that and hopefully get to goal. Any suggestions????? I read where you wre starting out new again to. I am trying to fiqure out what is the best for me to do. Hope all is going well for you. If you have time please email me Thanks Linda
Kellrad
on 1/3/06 8:18 am - El Cajon, CA
I haven't been on this board in sooo long. I just went to my family Dr. last week and I have gained back 25lbs. I can't believe it! I knew I had gained, but not that much. I had back surgery in Sept. and was injured for 6 months prior to that and have been out of work since Feb. . I know that has a lot to do with it. I can't move alot or exercise and the kitchen is right there 24/7. I eat when I am not hungry and I eat beause I am deppressed over this pain in my back and so I eat. I have to go back to see my surgeon next week. I think she might kill me. My blood pressure is going up too. I also have a hiatal hernia and I swear I can eat more becuse of that. When I eat it just starts sticking out and I have more room. I am thinking of weigh****chers as well. I don't know what to do and I am scared. Any help would be appreciated. I am praying for us all! Kellie
karaoke Nadine
on 1/3/06 8:46 am - Wherever I Take My Shoes Off!, CA
Oh man Kellie....I don't know what to tell ya. Are you gonna have your hernia repaired soon and if so.....will they do a tummy tuck at the same time? I myself have been thinking bout weigh****chers or even some diet pills but I'm still waiting it out. I'm trying to get my panni removal to see if I would be satisfied with my weight and size after that. Let us know what your surgeon says next week. Hang in there!!! Nadine
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views