Still Obese...Fear of Failing

mikkozoe
on 12/19/05 9:48 pm - Conyers, GA
I want to go to a Plastic Surgeon but i told myself i could not go until i hit 200 or actually 199 and that is still 20 pounds away for me ...And once i hit that i am soooo making an appoiment ....Cause i know that will help A LOT with my jeans fitting and all .....But you look great anyways ....Panni or no Panni ...But lets shoot for no Panni !! Laura
karaoke Nadine
on 12/20/05 1:42 am - Wherever I Take My Shoes Off!, CA
Awww thanks Laura.....I'm goin next month and I'll keep ya'll updated on how it goes. Nadine
Pegtrala
on 12/19/05 1:16 am - Beaverton, OR
Hi Nadine. Well, it looks like Laura and I were brave enough to reply to your message. There must be more than just the 3 of us working to get the rest of our weight off. I am determined to do it! I am kind of in a "Holding Pattern" right now. I think somehow that breaking the 200 mark will be the equivalent to breaking the sound barrier or something. I got down to 203, but now I'm at 205.5! I think I have been holding this weight for about 2 months. I had my second open RNY in August of this year, and am still recovering from it. I am eating more than I should, so I am going to look at portion control again. I also think about Weigh****chers. I am such an emotional eater. I need to get that under control somehow. Good luck, Nadine. You too Laura. Let's see if we can be an encouragement to each other. Peg
karaoke Nadine
on 12/19/05 1:32 am - Wherever I Take My Shoes Off!, CA
I have been in a "holding pattern" for almost a year now. Which is kinda good for me cuz the plastic surgeon wants my weight stable before he does a panni. I was really considering some diet pills to kick start my weight. I recently started using the gym and was doing really well and being consistant about going but it got depressing when the scale wasnt moving. I am still going but not as frequently as before. I am on Christmas Vacation now and I promise to get back regularly. So ya think there are others out there? Wow what a struggle. I never thought that I would have to think about dieting again. Thanks for responding. Nadine
Rachelq
on 12/19/05 2:45 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hey my fellow Apriler and dear friend! I can't eat as much as before, but I can eat enough to gain weight. And I have grazing down. I'm struggling so hard to maintain right now. I think the ONLY thing saving me is my consistant work out routine. But even my running has faultered lately. I'm so lucky to be working in a gym. But I gained 4lbs with my cruise and was already up 3lbs from my lowest weight. So I've got 7lbs that is hanging on. It's scary to feel out of control again. I stopped losing weight at about 8 months post op, so my last 10lbs was all hard work, but I felt like I had to self control to do it. So between my running, weightlifting and strict diet, I lost the 10lbs just a little after a year. But these last 8 months have been a struggle big time. And honestly, its hard for me to watch all of our friends dropping weight fast and passing me up. (uggghh how pathetic do I sound). Anyway, I just want you to know that I hear ya girl, but we've GOT to figure this out. I'm here for you... xo, Rachel
karaoke Nadine
on 12/19/05 3:01 am - Wherever I Take My Shoes Off!, CA
(((((((((((((((Rachel))))))))))))))) Thanks for giving me you're input. When I see you, I look at you and wish I could be just like you. You are exactly what I want to be. You have great legs. Muah! Hey I hope you and Jim have a great Christmas. Love Ya!!! Nadine
Rachelq
on 12/19/05 4:24 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
like me??? Wow, that's surprising (pleasantly of course). Well its all the more reason I need to stay on track. We can do this my darling. Don't diminish your accomplishment just because you are not exactly where you want to be. You are one hot mammacita! Merry christmas love, Rachel
(deactivated member)
on 12/19/05 3:47 am - XX
How is the Other love of my life just wanted to say Merry Christmas to you and the family tell Jim I said hello Karaoke Lee
Rachelq
on 12/19/05 4:25 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hey handsome! long time no see! Merry christmas to you too! Rachel
terries
on 12/26/05 10:53 am - Toney, AL
I to am having a panic attack ( kinda) over my weight. I was down to 137 and am now up to 146. I am so scared I am going to be 153 by summer. And the stupid thing is is that I still eat like I think I can. And its just. Granted I cant eat sugar but bread and stuff and I eat when I am not even hungry. Just like the old days I just cant get past it. I am so scared. I truly dont know what to do. I am scared and because Im scared I eat. The same out thing that got me 253 to begin with. God help me. I even got a new bathroom scale for christmas because I wore the old one out. And it says I weigh more. Any work of encouragement would be appreciated. Terrie
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views