home from TT and hernia repair

Donna R
on 12/16/05 12:31 pm - Paducah, KY
this is going to be short, just wanted to let you know I am home from the hospital, I had to spend 3 nights instead of just 1, I wil explain it all in the morning, I am so tired, the hospital is a noisy place. I did GAIN about 10 pounds but heck, I was on IV fluids the whole time I was there that it is to be expected. Have a great weekend! Donna 277/ ??????
askaggs1
on 12/16/05 12:56 pm - Cunningham, KY
Donna, I'm so glad to hear your home and doing well, or at least I hope! Keep in touch and let us all know how it went. Meanwhile, get plenty of rest. Amanda
Donna R
on 12/16/05 5:03 pm - Paducah, KY
Hi Amanda, its just 3 am and the pain meds have worn off! can we say OUCH and wahh!!!! The dilatud (sp) that he likes to use does nothing forf me so I just use Lortab. right now its worn off and reel every little ache cna pain. Once the pain meds kick in I am going back to bed ASAP.I wont wait around this time doing this and that, heck i will just jump... wait... crawl back into that bed and get some sleep. talk to you later. Donna 277/who knows? all puffy ans swollen from surgery.
askaggs1
on 12/16/05 11:39 pm - Cunningham, KY
Yeah girl, I know about that lame med dillida...what ever it's called!! He gave it to me after my gall bladder was taken out, and I was having trouble with my back, and was in MAJOR pain, called his office and one particular STUPID staff member didn't give him my messages!! My grandfather had died, so I had to go to his funeral suffering from this and trying to deal with the loss. His funeral was on a Tuesday, and his "staff" didn't get me in to see him until Wens. I was in tears, I had to leave the visitation and funeral early because I was in soo much pain...I hate that dilla what ever stuff, he knows if I'm gonna be hurting he BETTER just give me some Tabs because if he were to try to give me that other stuff I might just take his little prescription pad and shove it some place that would make him walk funny!! Well girl, I hope you sleep in and take it easy!! Can't wait for your swelling to go down, and see some AFTER pics of you... your gonna look like a movie star!!
Pegtrala
on 12/17/05 2:02 am - Beaverton, OR
Hi Donna. Thanks for letting us know you are back home. Sorry you're having a rough time. Dilaudid worked pretty well for me, but then we are all different. I too hope to see new pics when you are well. Take care. REST! Peg
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views