**Monday Roll Call*

Pegtrala
on 12/11/05 11:39 pm - Beaverton, OR
Good morning everyone! I hope you all had a nice weekend. Mine was great! I went to the Alpenrose Dairy with my DH (dear husband), son, daughter-in-law, and my 2 grandsons. They have a mini village, sleigh rides for the kids, and Santa! It was crisp and beautiful! Tomorrow marks my 4-month anniversary since my second surgery, and it's so nice to feel better. Okay, are you ready for the Questions of the Day (QOD)? Here they are, and I hope you have a great week. Peg 1. What did you do for fun this past weekend? 2. Do you play a musical instrument? If so, what? 3. What do your friends say is your nicest quality? +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 1. I played with my grandchildren. 2. I'm a terrible piano player, but I love to sing. 3. I'm told that people think I am kind to others.
Rae Smiles
on 12/12/05 3:48 am - Mount Airy, MD
1. My husband and I went for a long drive on Saturday...it was so nice to get away and enjoy each other.... 2. When I was a kid, I played the piano, but as a public service, I gave it up... 3. I believe if my friends were asked, my nicest quality would be my sense of humor... enjoy the day... RAE
Rachelq
on 12/12/05 5:24 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hi Peg, Glad to hear you had a good weekend. 1. I had a crazy weekend. But we went to a neighborhood pot luck and the kids got to see Santa and I got to have wine! 2. Vocal cords 3. Sense of humor
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views