Update on my BR & TT also constipation ?

Donna Paige
on 12/11/05 4:42 am - Pottstown, PA
Well I had my breat reduction and tummy tuck done on Monday after a 2 hour delay and a 5 hour surgery. I'm finally starting to get semi normal again. Dr. Louis (absolutely adoreable) did a fantastic job on me. He said I had so many scars he was worried about the blood supply in my stomach so he had to do it a bit different than he normally does. I had the Triangle cut looks like an anchor. He told me he had to bevel my stomach somewhat. He also lifted some of my thigh skin as he had to cut a little more of the stomach because of the blood supply. He was so proud of it. He said my hip bones were very prominent and my ribs were sticking out and that my stomach was concave it was so flat. He also said he cinched me pretty good in the waist and that I was gonna have a nice shape. My breast are little smaller than I thought they would be but..such as life. They will probably be around a b cup. They look so darn tiny (never had less than a DD) He said I had lost so much weight there was really nothing but skin in them the consistency was just not there. They are perky however and my nipples are up on the chest. I have a new belly button which kind looks weird since it's not down in a blob of fat. I somehow thought the pannus would have weighted more but he said skin is really not all that heavy. Only took off 6llbs and another l lb of the breast (1/2 a lb each). My skinny daughter told me how great my stomach looked and that I was gonna be more than please with it. I can't wait to see it when all the swelling goes down. Everything is really swelling bad even though I'm wearing these darn girdles. The day after I got my drain out on the way back from my Docs office we were hit by a woman who hit and ran. Mind you my car was totaled only a few weeks ago and we just got the new caravan because someone backed over me. I was thrown in the floor. Talk about some pain. YIKES! BTW, anybody have a cool remedy for constipation? I haven't been able to go since I went early monday morning. I'm getting very worried. I've taken like 4 colace so far and two suppositories and yet nothing over the past 2 days.
DianneW
on 12/11/05 3:05 pm - Louisville, KY
I take a prescription called glycolax. It works well for me. Dianne
Donna R
on 12/18/05 2:51 am - Paducah, KY
Hey lady, try flax seed for the constipation, I grind up a tbs in my oat meal each day and it really helps. the pain meds make me so constipated so I also up my water a lot. this also helps get offf the extra weight we pu in while in the hospital. I did not get my boobs done but if I just had a lift i would be a A- there is just skin now. so I will just use that extra skin to bulk up my bra!!! lol who knows, maybe next year santa will bring me some real boobies... Have a great weekend
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views