**Saturday Roll Call**

Pegtrala
on 12/10/05 1:48 am - Beaverton, OR
Hi all you April 2004 WLSers. It's another cold but beautiful day here in the great northwest. I'm looking forward to getting together with my family this weekend. My two grown sons live just minutes away from here, and they will be dropping by sometime during the weekend. I have just one Question of the Day (QOD). How are you doing? I'm doing better each day. It's been almost 4 months since my second surgery..August 12th. I'm looking forward to traveling with my DH once I get my shoulders and arms and ribs better. I'm going to physical therapy twice a week, and they are giving me a good workout. Hopefully I will be able to sleep in a regular bed soon so that we can hit the road. I'll let you know! Be kind to yourselves during this very hectic time of year. I hope you have a good holiday season. Keep in touch! Peg
DianneW
on 12/11/05 3:02 pm - Louisville, KY
Hi Peg, Thanks for keeping in touch. I got my Christmas shopping done this weekend and cards mailed. Trying to eat enough. Feeling pretty good. Ate to many cookies I baked and got low blood sugar. Yuk. Dianne
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views