I'm Back :)

Sue B
on 12/9/05 4:28 am - WI
I just thought I would drop the line here since I have had several e-mails asking how my arm revision surgery went. I am happy to say it went well, they didn't put me out, so I was awake for the entire surgery ... no problem I didn't feel a thing. I am on the mend & feeling really good. I hope that my arms are about the same size now (the one I had revised was 1.5 - 2" bigger then the other). We will see once the swelling goes down in a week or so. Just got back from a cruise also - had SO much fun & can't wait to get the pictures up on my website to share with everyone. I did so many things that my fat body didn't allow me to do before ... I am still just so amazed everyday with what I am able to do. I feel like an entirely new person & am so happy to have been given this chance to live a "normal" life Hugs! Sue B 320/130
Pegtrala
on 12/9/05 8:55 am - Beaverton, OR
Hi Sue. Congrats on your arm surgery. You ARE a new person! You're living the good life you deserve and worked hard for. Way to go. Peg
DianneW
on 12/11/05 2:57 pm - Louisville, KY
Sue, Glad the surgery went well, the cruise sounds wonderful. Can't wait to see pics. Dianne
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views