**Friday Roll Call**

Pegtrala
on 12/9/05 2:48 am - Beaverton, OR
Hi April OH. I haven't started things in awhile, so I thought I'd drop in on you and say hi. How are all of you doing? It's beautiful up here in the Portland area. It's chilly, but the sky is a dazzling blue. I'm still working to get the last 40 lbs. off. I'm feeling much better now that I am fast approaching the 4 month mark from my last surgery. I hope you all have a safe and happy holiday season. I'll check in later to see who has written. Take care! Peg
ruthdebra
on 12/9/05 5:14 am - Palm Springs, CA
Hi Peg - I haven't posted here for a while and am wondering how and where everyone is. It's chilly here in the house but outside is beautiful - clear and sunny and about 70. I'm doing great - have been maintaining for close to 8 months. No plans for reconstructive surgery at this time and probably never. Just can't afford it. But I can't help grinning every time I zip up my size 4 jeans. Who would have ever thought it??? I'm so healthy (even though I'm getting over a cold, I don't have anything seriously wrong with me) and energetic and happy. I hope lots of others hop in here and update us! And for those of you over 50 - a group of us are getting together in Atlanta in January. Anyone interested? Ruth 253/126goal/114 now size 26/- mostly 4 - some 2s and a few loose 6s.
Pegtrala
on 12/9/05 8:53 am - Beaverton, OR
Hi Ruth. You look great! Congrats! Going from a size 26 to a 4 is absolutely unbelievable! Do you go around pinching yourself? I sure would. Great to hear from you. Peg
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views