Yahoo! APPROVED! YES!

Donna Paige
on 12/1/05 7:56 am - Pottstown, PA
My breast reduction was scheduled for Monday December 5th and I had put in for an appeal for the abdominoplasty. I called and called BCBS who was supposed to have me a decision no later than November 24th and which of course they didn't. I called on Monday and they hadn't even looked at my appeal. I called yesterday and got no anwser. Today I called and they told me that they could not tell me the decision over the phone and they were gonna TRY (mind you not guaranteed) to get the letter out today. Thank God, the lady who does the approvals at Dr. Louis office knew that they could get the information. I finally got the approval for the abdominoplasty at 3:00 today. Nothing like waiting til the last minute. So come Monday I will be having a breast reduction and abdominoplasty. I'm hoping for at a least a 10lb loss from the mass that hangs on my stomach. I was told it's probably between 10-12lbs of fat and skin. I'm looking forward to looking normal again. However my below the waist I will look like Sh*t as they denied my medial thigh lifts. In the future I'll probably be a self pay and get those done but for now I'll just be happy for the procedures that I was approved for. Life is good!
Pegtrala
on 12/1/05 8:40 am - Beaverton, OR
Donna, this is great news! I am so happy for you! You'll feel like a new woman when this is all done and you're healthy again. Do keep us posted on how you are doing. Take care. Peg
DianneW
on 12/2/05 1:56 am - Louisville, KY
Congratulations. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers on Monday! Dianne
Pegtrala
on 12/2/05 10:21 am - Beaverton, OR
Hi Dianne. You look so pretty in your picture. Hey, I wanted to give you a heads up when you reply to a post. If you click the Reply button below the picture of the person you are replying to, they will get an email message in addition to the one that is posted on the OH board. However, if you click Reply at the end of the string of people who have replied, the person who last wrote gets that email message. That's what happened in this case when you replied to Donna's post. I was the last person to write, so I got your email response instead of Donna. It was nice reading your response, but I thought you might want to know for another time so that the recipient also gets your email message. Hope you are having a great day. God bless. Peg
DianneW
on 12/2/05 8:57 pm - Louisville, KY
Thanks Peg, I'll keep that in mind. Dianne
Donna Paige
on 12/3/05 9:58 pm - Pottstown, PA
I'm getting a wee bit nervous today. The surgery is tomorrow. My sister is coming up from North Carolina to help me out for a few days. I've got all my christmas shopping done just in case I don't feel like treking around the shopping malls. Thanks goodness I had kept the tags on a few of my suits I had in a size 12. They were starting to get a little big so I decided to just hold off on wearing them. I tend to get in the 10's on a more consistent basis now. I'm hoping for some 8's after these surgeries. I'm really gonna miss have large breast but what can you do. Large breast that look like mashed potatoes shoved in a sock ain't so great. Perky little ones will be much better. It snowed here today and suppose to on Monday but I believe I will be at the hospital having my body reconstructed when this happens. Just hope my family gets home safely. You guys take care and I'll probably chat with you in a week or two depending on how I feel. BTW, you ALL look great. Donna Paige 339/148 praying for at least a 10lb drop after removing this large stomach.
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views