Since losing weight...

(deactivated member)
on 11/6/05 9:53 am - Pembroke, MA
I forgot to mention something - I got a very part time job a couple of weeks ago, doing something I'd NEVER consider pre-weight loss. I'm working at a health & nutrition store, ... It's something I should really enjoy, and fat discounts on protein, too. I go there right after my regular job 2 x's a week, so it's just a few hours, but still, I'd never have considered it before. What about you? Doing anything now that you wouldn't have tried pre-op? -Beth http://www.meltingmama.blogspot.com
Rachelq
on 11/6/05 12:02 pm - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
I darlin', Glad to see you around!!! I'm working part time as a fitness trainer and I'm, dun dun dun, teaching a nutrition/weight loss class. Never could've dreamed it. Congrats on your job! Rachel
Dedicated
on 11/6/05 8:56 pm - Eleva, WI
Walking my dog over 3 miles a day! Without shin splints, foot pain, back pain so bad I have to crawl out of bed in the morning....you all remember! Also, I actually choose to exercise! Not as much as I should, but in the past 1 1/2 yrs more than in my entire life!!!
DianneW
on 11/6/05 9:52 pm - Louisville, KY
The main thing I do is talk to strangers. I have made so many friends. It's amazing the self-confidence I have now. Dating is something I couldn't have done and starting a new job and leaving my hometown, there is now way. Check out my new pic. There is another one in my profile. I went to glamour shots when they where having a special, if you brought in some clothes for katrina you got a free makeover and 8 x 10. I'm definetly getting more interest on the internet dating with the new pic. Dianne
tonishappy
on 11/7/05 1:23 am - Greensboro, NC
Glamour Shots turned out Great Dianne - !!! Love the Red!!! I had mine done last month too. It was so much fun. I too have updated my website with new photos. I am hoping that my profile will have new updates as well, but until then check out my www at the very bottom. since losing weight I have so much more energy and my bed time has changed from 9:00 pm to 11:00 pm. Toni Bowen Open DS - 20 April 2004 285/137/132
Larakatya
on 11/7/05 11:57 pm - Twin Cities, MN
Dianne? *rubbing eyes* Is that you?!? OMG you look SENSATIONAL!!!!!!! WOW! You're a total HOTTIE now, great day in the morning! Amazing woman - just freaking amazing. For me - as to the thread topic - Running is the thing I never thought I'd get to do. Having an MRI is what I never knew I needed. Finding out you have a congenital deformity in your spine. . .that you've had your entire life, and even though its caused you INTENSE pain and suffering before. . .but no one ever took it seriously before when I was obese - that's a bit of a change. It is just infuriating how the health concerns of the obese are swept under the carpet. On the other hand - I demand healthcare in a new way now. Anyway - just had to comment to my girl D - You look 20 years younger lady - its just astonishing! I'll bet your dance card is never empty! Hugs to all, ~Lara
DianneW
on 11/8/05 4:40 am - Louisville, KY
Thanks. It's funny, I think I look older because there is no fat left in my face so it's nice to hear. It's so weird getting used to the little body. I'm definetly getting more interest with the new picture. I know what you mean about the healthcare it stinks. Dianne
Rachelq
on 11/9/05 6:57 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Ummm...excuse me miss...do I know you??? You look great! Rachel
DianneW
on 11/9/05 11:00 am - Louisville, KY
Thanks Rachel, I fell great! I have a date this weekend with a hot doctor. Woo hoo. Date #3. Maybe he'll kiss me. Dianne
tonishappy
on 11/7/05 1:26 am - Greensboro, NC
Just having the energy to have two jobs - way to go Beth! Toni 285/137/132 Open DS 20 April 2004
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views