Dating again.

DianneW
on 11/4/05 3:45 am - Louisville, KY
That makes sense to me. Thanks for all the support. Dianne
(deactivated member)
on 11/6/05 9:55 am - Pembroke, MA
Dianne, I don't know how to not tell, myself... I have to hide my skin issues... I can't imagine having to "date" now... Take your time. It will come in time. B
DianneW
on 11/6/05 9:40 pm - Louisville, KY
Thanks Beth. Dianne
Donna Paige
on 11/7/05 7:36 am - Pottstown, PA
HOLY COW! Look how skinny you are Dianne! YOU LOOK SUPERB!!!! You go Girl! The guys are probably lining up at the door.
DianneW
on 11/13/05 11:49 am - Louisville, KY
I am getting lots of offers, one imperticular who I like. Woo Whoo. Dianne
Rae Smiles
on 11/13/05 10:31 am - Mount Airy, MD
Dianne, congrats on dating...that is a HUGE step...and even though I am very happily married, just the idea of dating scares me...you look amazing...you have obviously taken charge of your life...YOU are the real catch!! I suggest enjoying his company and telling him when you are comfortable with him knowing...no reason to share with a stranger. Enjoy!! RAE
DianneW
on 11/13/05 11:50 am - Louisville, KY
Thanks RAE! Dianne
janiej
on 11/13/05 11:55 am - Independence, IA
Dianne - you'll know when it feels right. I had a date Fri nite with someone I met on Cupid.com and I actually told him about halfway through the nite. He kept telling me how gorgeous I was, etc. etc. and I told him he needed to know something about me and then I told him I used to be alot heavier and had lost a lot of weight and how I did it. He still thought I looked great. We'll see if we ever get advanced to the intimate stage if he feels the same way when he sees my skin. I hope by then he'll be so infatuated it won't matter!!! ha ha.. Good luck to you!! Janie
DianneW
on 11/13/05 12:11 pm - Louisville, KY
Thanks Janie, I've decided I'm having him over for a quiet dinner this weekend and I'm going to tell him then. It should be a quiet intimate dinner which will make it easier. Dianne
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views