Hi gang...

(deactivated member)
on 10/29/05 12:26 pm - Pembroke, MA
I've been MIA- but yanno why? I can't remember my log-in information, and now I've got three profiles here at OH. Anyways, I'm really looking forward to getting my butt motivated and get the rest of the weight off. I've been maintaining at the same weight since, well, forever, and it's my own fault for eating like a 12 year old! I've missed you all! Beth http://meltingmama.blogspot.com
Dedicated
on 10/29/05 8:54 pm - Eleva, WI
I think it must be going around. Maybe we can blame it on the weather???
(deactivated member)
on 10/30/05 3:12 am - Pembroke, MA
Yeah- it snowed yesterday?! WTF?! Anyways - I've upped my motivation level... and I hope it helps. Beth
lacmike
on 10/30/05 1:56 am - York, PA
Welcome back Beth. I am glad to see that you are maintaining your weight, not too bad when you consider the alternative the dreaded four letter word that starts with a G. I too am pretty much maintaining but my weight is fluctuating between 138-140 but I really like myself where I am. This week was tough for me to consume anything, sick with the bronchitis. I can tell this morning that my ability to taste food is coming back. I just have to remember to get in healthy choices. Good to hear from you. Lori
Sue B
on 10/30/05 9:34 pm - WI
I have been MIA alos, I am still here reading ... well sometimes. I don't know what is wrong with me! I am still losing - trying not to & eating everything in site. I feel I am too thin now for my liking, but for my height am in the "normal" zone ... I am 134 on most days & want to be 140 ... so I am going the reverse & trying to eat everything I can when I can to get there. DON'T get me wrong - I am happy for my loss & the life the loss has freed me to have ... I just want to feel "done" with this journey. XOXO Sue 320/134
Donna Paige
on 10/31/05 8:45 am - Pottstown, PA
Hi Beth! Glad to see you lurking around! Donna Paige
Pegtrala
on 10/31/05 3:19 pm - Beaverton, OR
Hi Beth. I love your pictures on your profile! I'm glad you wrote. I always get a lot of encouragement from what others are doing. I too am trying to kick things into gear again. I still have a ways to go, but also feel like I have come a long ways. I think I need to attend a weekly support group for a while where I can go and be accountable. Anyway, I'm sure there are a bunch of us who are still fighting the good fight. Let's keep going! Peg
Larakatya
on 10/31/05 10:41 pm - Twin Cities, MN
Hi sweetie! I've been off enjoying life. . .but now an unexpected spine surgery has me sidelined. Life is incredibly boring in this moment - but I have lots of things I can do - It just takes forever to get them done. I'm losing right now - my precious running musclemass is going flabby because I'm only allowed to go for tiny little walks or visits - like to the grocery store. I'm down almost 10 lbs from where I was (scale said 186 this morning) and I couldn't be more annoyed with it. My calfs were RIPPED before. Now they're slender and flaccid. *meh* I'm lurking about. . .but I've been trying not to let WLS rule my life anymore. Its just a tool, but I was giving it the keys to the store I think. But, I remain fighting the good fight, sip sip sip, chew chew chew, blah blah blah. . . Hugs for my Bethie, ~Lara
Pegtrala
on 11/1/05 12:59 am - Beaverton, OR
Hi Lara. I have been wondering how you were doing. Now I know. I hope you are back to running form real soon. Thinking of you. Peg
DianneW
on 11/1/05 4:48 am - Louisville, KY
Hi Beth, I was wondering about you. Glad you are ok. I'm still loosing (YIKES). I was trying to eat lots of nuts to keep from loosing more and they started giving me migraines so now it's no nuts. I'm so limited in what I can eat because of the migraines, milk allergy, etc. Anyway, I'm trying to make sandwiches to bring to work everyday so I can have a snack. Glad your back. Dianne 340/135
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views