Post-Op Tummy Tuck

2FatB4
on 10/26/05 12:20 am - small town, MI
I am five days post op from my tummy tuck and hernia repair. I feel great and am looking better every day. I am so happy - and that's not the Vicodin talking Best wishes to all in their journey!!!!!!!!!!!
Pegtrala
on 10/26/05 10:42 am - Beaverton, OR
Way to go! I bet you can hardly wait for the swelling to go down so that you can see the new and improved you! Congrats! Peg
Rae Smiles
on 10/26/05 10:00 pm - Mount Airy, MD
congrats!!! it only gets better...I am approx 6 weeks out from my extended TT w/muscle tightening and except for a bit of problem with fluid retention, I have had no problems...i would do it over and over again.... I went down an entire size in pants so wait a while until you go clothes crazy...I ran out and bought clothes after my TT thinking that I didn't have any swelling because I was SO small...wrong...I got smaller.... enjoy your new tummy!! RAE
tonishappy
on 10/26/05 10:30 pm - Greensboro, NC
Glad to hear your feeling well - keep us posted on your progress!! Toni Open DS 20 April 2004 285/137/132 Full Torsoplasty to come in Feb 06
DianneW
on 10/27/05 2:51 am - Louisville, KY
Congratulations on your Tummy Tuck. I have no idea when I'll have surgery. Toni, what is a torsoplasty? dianne
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views