Approved for TT

jennann
on 10/18/05 11:34 am - Bonifay, FL
Hello its been awhile since I posted was waiting till I found out something about my TT... Well I've finally be approved..YESSSSSSSSSSSss Now I'm just waiting for Jan 2,2006 Cause I had just started working again and I don't want to already need time off work so I figured I would wait till after christmas and then have it done... That way walmart is not so busy.. Beings that is where I'm working.. And I'm working in Layaway and we all know that is busy right now at this time of year... So I've already got the time off work... Hope everyone is doing good... I think I have finally stop loosing... I'm down to 136 from 280 and I feel great... Was also wanting to ask.. If you've already had a TT how many cloths sizes did you drop after your TT.. Talk to yall soon... JENNIFER
Pegtrala
on 10/18/05 1:52 pm - Beaverton, OR
Hi Jennifer. Congrats on being approved for your TT! You have done so well, and you look great already! Peg
jennann
on 10/18/05 11:37 pm - Bonifay, FL
Thank you so much... I need to update the latest pic...Talk to you soon..Jennifer
Rae Smiles
on 10/19/05 3:34 am - Mount Airy, MD
Hi Jennifer, I am 5 weeks out from my TT....I am SO glad I had it done..as my neighbor descibed my new tummy...your stomach looks like a 19 yr old stomach...thank you, thank you VERY much.... Anyway, my PT took off a little more than 8 lbs...I had a FULL TT, from behind each hip and across the gut...also had muscle tightening in the abs area... I went from a solid size 8 to a solid size 6....I am a bit bigger on top, either 8 or 10 depending on the cut...I am very wide through the shoulders and back...not fat, just big bones... I am still a wee bit swollen so I am very interested to see how I look in a few months time. Also, by the 4-5 day, I was down 8 lbs, exactly what he took off...YES!! although I think I lost a few pounds because I am now down a few more pounds for a total of 10 lbs... Best wishes, RAE
jennann
on 10/19/05 12:14 pm - Bonifay, FL
I'm not sure yet what all will be done in my TT... I'm just ready... I'm ready for a flat belly.. Instead of all the skin... I have alot of skin just hanging its nasty...You said your Dr took off 8lb of skin.. So was that 8 lbs plus the 4 or 5 day another 8lbs.. Or did you not see the scales move till some of the swalling went down?? Dang I don't think I could stand to loose that much more weight.. LOL Did not think I would ever be sayin that.. But everyone one tells me now I'm bones walking around but they don't know what a girdle can do and what cloths can hide.... Sounds like your doing great... Hope I'm doing good after mine.. Were planning on going to Mardi-gras like we do every year.. Hope I'm up to it... Thats Feb24 25 26.. Talk to you soon.. Keep up the great work... JENNIFER
Rae Smiles
on 10/19/05 9:16 pm - Mount Airy, MD
I understand the weight loss is getting close to the wire...I too am lower than my goal....I lost a total of 10 lbs over the first 3 weeks or so AFTER my TT. Initially I lost only a few pounds...my PT pumped me full of IV fluids, for obvious reasons... anyway, I believe I lost the additional 2 lbs because it is very hard to eat much after surgery...this is my 5th week and I still get full VERY fast...my tummy just doesn't want to expand much so it doesn't give me much room for food in there...I have increased my calories a bit and hope to regain those 2 lbs...who would have ever thought it.... Folks did notice my weight loss, but obviously the 8 lbs only came off around my middle... I am INCREDIBLY large boned and now my hip bones are very noticeable....and the interesting thing is that my BMI is just one point under the overweight category....I know that I am not overweight....size 6 is NOT overweight for a 5'7 woman with large bones...I weigh 158, for a total of 130 lbs gone forever. I am still having issues with swelling...in the morning I am nice and flat, but the early afternoon, I am swollen...I think it is just going to take more time... I am SO happy with my results... Best wishes to you...and feel free to ask me more questions...obviously I can only offer you info based on my experiences. RAE
jennann
on 10/19/05 9:54 pm - Bonifay, FL
Sounds like your doing great... No I don't think you are over weight at no means... 5'7 and 158 is not in my book anyways... My mom tells me I looked better when I was at 150 instead of now she say I look bad now..But anyways.... I am 5'2... Yeah its proble gonna take alittle while still before you stop swelling.. Thank you for any info... Jennifer
Donna Paige
on 10/21/05 1:24 am - Pottstown, PA
Jennifer, Just curious as to how you got approved for the TT. I mean what did you have to do. I just got denied after losing 185+ lbs. They approved my breast lift but not my tummy tuck. This is my first try at getting approved. Were you denied 1st try? What kind of paperwork did you need to submit. I mean my stomach hangs probably a good 5" below my pubic area. Donna Paige
jennann
on 10/21/05 4:22 pm - Bonifay, FL
When I went in for my 1 year Follow up the Dr had took pics and sent in cause he said insurance usually don't have problems when it hangs past pubic area.. Well mine sent back wanting Dr Notes where I had been to Drs with any problems like rashes... So we then sent in the notes from that and sent in pics of rashes... And that was all I needed... Good LUCK.... JENNIFER
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views