Spruced up profile

DianneW
on 10/15/05 2:25 am - Louisville, KY
Hello, Rene from Obesity Help spruced up my profile. Check it out. I went to Glamour Shots this morning, they had a coupon free sitting and 8 x 10 if you brought in donation for Katrina. I bought one pose (I only got the CD) so I can make my on prints and send to Match.com, it was $100.00. Of course they were disappointed. Overall, I'm not thrilled with the way I look, my face looks old to me, but, I guess it just takes getting used too. When I get the new picture I will post it. Dianne 340/138
lacmike
on 10/15/05 11:53 am - York, PA
Diane, I love your profile, the I love black with pink and purple. The flowers make me think of Spring. We all look forward to seeing the new pic. That is one thing I wish I had done was take more pictures of my journey. I too think I am beginning to look old, at 138 lbs I am having a hard time thinking of myself as attractive, I wish some of my fat left in my thighs could move to my face. Lori
DianneW
on 10/16/05 2:29 am - Louisville, KY
Thanks Lori, I would love to get some fat injected into my face. I'm sure it's possible if you have the money. I think you look great! Dianne
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views