It has been 4 months since last posted...

thin_tyme
on 10/6/05 8:24 am - WY
I just wanted to jump on line and send a hello to you all. I have been very busy since I last talked to all of you. I don't know if you remember, but the last I was on in June I had talked about how my mom had been diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer. She is still with us but in a lot of pain. Then Sept 5 my dad had a massive stroke and is now in a nursing home and I have been appointed guardian/conservator. Needless to say I have been busy with all of that, work and family. I think I see some new names here, I hope that everyone is doing well. The past 2 weeks I gained 5 pounds. Now it could be because I have been lifting weights or because I have been eating lunch at school, my guess it is both. I am givning up school lunch, even though I was only eating my bitty portion. What does that tell you about our children's school lunches??? I will keep lifting weights though. I really need to make a point to sign in at least once a week, if not every other week. I will try that. I miss you all.. Talk to you later. Mechelle 283/145
Pegtrala
on 10/6/05 7:32 pm - Beaverton, OR
Hi Mechelle. Welcome back onboard. I'm really sorry to hear about your Mom and Dad. What a difficult time for all of you. I'm really glad you came back, and I hope you will keep us posted on how YOU are doing. Keep lifting those weights. Peg
lacmike
on 10/8/05 11:26 pm - York, PA
Mechelle, I was thinking about you since I had not seen you post, I was wondering how your mom was doing. I know this is a hard time right, but remember you have friends like me who are praying for you to stay strong. Love, Lori
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views