when will I stop losing?

Debbie W.
on 10/1/05 12:15 am - Mars Hill, NC
Hi all, Well it has been 18 months now and I am still losing, I am down 246 pounds, I am now 174, I am kinda scared as I still have problems eating. I want the weight to stop so I can have this uglz skin removed and look human again. I take B-12 shots and I still do the protein at least once a day. I stll eat fish and cheese, but nothing else agrees. any advice would help. Thanks Debbie
Dedicated
on 10/1/05 4:52 am - Eleva, WI
Sounds like you need to call your surgeon and get a referral to a dietician that understands wls. They can help you figure out what and how much to eat to stop losing.
Debbie W.
on 10/4/05 10:22 am - Mars Hill, NC
I have done that, and my problem is just finding out what I can eat, nothing seams to sit right with me unless it is seafood. and as we know seafood has very few cals, I have not been able to take in the 1000 - 1200 cals a day they want me to eat..I do good to get down 750 cals a day. there are still day I can not eat at all,and all I get down is protein drink. Thankyou for your advise though. I am just getting worried because I know that 30pounds of my weight is skin. that will take me down 144 and i do not want to go below that. thanks Debbie
Cheetah
on 10/19/05 3:22 pm - Virginia, VA
Hello Debbie, Ive too wondered this.... I had surgery on 4-9-04 (18 months) and Im still losing too. Im down from 240 lbs to 105 lbs... have lost like 4 lbs this month alone... usually lose like 2 lbs a month.. I went to my surgeon a week ago and he was pleased with my weight loss and not a bit concerned about me not stopping yet. I still dont eat much either and he had no problem with that, he said it was good. Best wishes Oh and all my lab work came back great, and they scoped me and all was normal. Shelia
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views