Updated Muscle Pics On My Profile

David@Goal
on 9/21/05 6:53 am - VA
Totally a shameless way to have beautiful women compliment me on my newly buff body - but hell, so what! David
Dedicated
on 9/21/05 12:34 pm - Eleva, WI
Lord have mercy! (crossing myself!) Hubba Hubba! Its David Banner!!! No wait, its the HULK!!!!
DianneW
on 9/22/05 2:42 am - Louisville, KY
Wow, you look incredible, did you have any plastic surgery or is all that from body building. If it is I'm definetly going to have to start body building myself, maybe it would fill in some of the excess skin. Great job!!! Dianne
Pegtrala
on 9/22/05 8:23 pm - Beaverton, OR
David, congrats! I think you should be our poster boy. I know that your new body didn't just happen. You put in a lot of blood, sweat, and tears into making your dream come true. Thanks for giving back to your WL community too. Peg
janiej
on 9/23/05 3:31 am - Independence, IA
OMG ~~ can I touch 'em? And you have no idea what all that curly black hair does for me. You have one lucky wife!!! Oh, and in case I forget to mention it ~~ you do look fabulous!!! Janie
Rachelq
on 9/23/05 5:48 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Holy Moly!!! Dems sum guns my friend! You look fantastic. I've been running for a long time now, so my legs have had good form, but I JUST started really working my upper body. I love seeing the tone. I'm constantly rubbing my tricep (thinking wow to myself). Not shameless...just amazing...what a difference a year and a half makes. Rachel
(deactivated member)
on 9/24/05 10:29 pm - woodbury, NJ
wow you look awesome..you and this guy http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/profile.php?N=S1109092412 need to get together and make a calendar
Just Janice
on 9/27/05 11:30 am - Houston, TX
O..M...G...that man is HOTTTTTT!!! Janice
Shelli_LessBelly
on 10/3/05 5:27 pm - Creve Coeur, MO
Yowsie!!! You've done so AWESOME and you look FANTASTIC! David, you are truly an inspiration. Thanks for sharing your new "buff" pics! Shelli Down 240 lbs.......and still counting!
Mary Beth V.
on 11/4/05 4:02 am - Frankfort, KY
Good for you!! You look great. I've lost 142 now, and should have my new pic posted soon. I feel great! I'm so happy for you!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views