who is at goal?

tonishappy
on 9/13/05 10:30 pm - Greensboro, NC
I have five to six pounds to go - but I don't loose them I will be ok with that. I have started loosing again, in the last week. So hopefully by Christmas I can get these last pounds off that will put me at Normal BMI! but I am below the national average weight for my age and height. Toni Bowen Open DS 20 April 2004 285/138/132
DianneW
on 9/15/05 11:21 am - Louisville, KY
My doctor told me I could expect to get to 200 pounds, but my ideal body weight was 140, but that I would never get their. Today I weigh..... 138 (I'm under weight). Can you imagine. I'm actually having to try to eat enough to maintain my current weight because I don't want to loose any more and I want to keep my blood suger up. I'm wearing an 8/10. Dianne Weiss Roux N Y April 15 2004 340/138 (2 pounds under the final goal at 5' 6")
Donna R
on 9/19/05 3:10 pm - Paducah, KY
Hi Dianne, i think doctors tell us the higher number so we dont get our hopes up too high OR they want us to work harder so we can show them they were wrong!! Congradulations on your weight loss! Donna
Donna R
on 9/19/05 3:08 pm - Paducah, KY
Toni, sorry I took so long to respond, it is just taking forever to answer posts, but so far so good tonight, I bet by christmas you will have lost those 6 pounds plus a few more! Congrats!!! Donna
Rae Smiles
on 9/15/05 11:39 pm - Mount Airy, MD
I'm at goal....once I have my TT on Monday....will probably lose between 5-7 lbs. I am 5'7, very heavily boned, started at 288, size 22/24, now weigh 167, size 8's...I think I will be in a size 6 pant after my TT....with the weight loss of the TT, I should be down in the low-mid 160's. Basically I am finished losing weight...just wanting to maintain. Congrats to all!! RAE
DianneW
on 9/17/05 6:23 am - Louisville, KY
Rae, Good luck with your tummy tuck, I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. How long will you be off work? Dianne
Donna R
on 9/19/05 3:13 pm - Paducah, KY
Rae, i hope all went well today with your TT and you are home relaxing, I talked to my surgeon about my hernia repair and TT, he said any time now, I dont know how much skin he will end up taking off but I know it will look better congrats on your terrific weight loss Donna
janiej
on 9/19/05 7:41 am - Independence, IA
My dr. goal was 150 and mine was 145. I'm weighing 142 -- yeh!!! and wearing mostly 10's and a couple of 8's. I never in my wildest imagination thought I would be this size ~~ and I'm loving every minute of it. My b/f picked me up and threw me over this shoulder this weekend while we were out playing in the yard with the dog. Talk about a WOW moment. I'll never forget it. Janie 272/142
Donna R
on 9/19/05 3:15 pm - Paducah, KY
Janie, congrats on reaching and then passing your goal!! seeing the new clothes we can wear seems unreal to me, they are so small! and that is a great wow moment! Donna
Rachelq
on 9/23/05 5:55 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hi Donna, I thought I replied to this, but I don't see it Anyway, I hit my goal at 4 months post op...I GOT RID OF ALL MY CO MORBIDITIES!!! Now at 1-1/2 post op I've hit other mini goals along the way Surgeons goal for my 155 - done My personal weight goal - 145 (puts me in 'normal' for my height) done Ultimate goal 139 (puts me in the century club) done 135...puts me in pre-baby weight ... still trying 129...puts me at pre wedding weight ... some day??? anyway it'll be fun trying So losing the weight and getting into a size 8 has been fun...but its my health that I'm soooo happy to have back! Thanks for asking, Rachel
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views