Update on MEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeee!

LesaPurdy
on 9/11/05 9:19 pm - panama city bch, fl
Hi everyone,I just wanted to drop by to see how my favorite person's are doing? I am doing well,I have just been so busy and consumed in school work..that's right..I got into the nursing program and I am studying my butt off..lol literally It's been 17 months since my surgery.,I have lost 116 lbs and gained back 5( boobs) I had implants..lol I have been doing great.. taking my zelnorm... No more emergency room visits and my libido isn't completely back but it does come and go.. Doesn't seem like a CHORE any more and I am actually enjoying spending time with my sexy husband.. I quite my job of 9 years to go to school full time and I haven't had insurance to pay for my meds.. But it's all good..I have learned to use them sparingly..lol I am waiting on word on a weekend job with Hospice.. Not very pleasant, but benificial .... anyways.. I just wanted to update you all..I am fine and I miss you all.. hope to hear from you all soon, Lisa Purdy April 20,2004
DianneW
on 9/12/05 11:53 pm - Louisville, KY
Lisa, It sounds like things are going great, your haircut looks great! Keep up the good work. Dianne 340/138
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views