A fun post!

lacmike
on 9/6/05 1:15 pm - York, PA
OK Everyone, let's have some fun. Think about the funniest thing regarding your weight loss that created a WOW moment. I will start. Yesterday my sister and I went shopping. My sister is about 225 lbs and wears a 38DD bra, she asks me to help her because she is not up on the latest fashions and I am apparently am quite the fashion diva. I was laughing at the bras she chose because they are huge, I could wear one as hat, of course I did put the stupid thing on my head and it was too big, then it dawned on me that used to be my size. OMG my boobs were huge!!! now both of them will not even fill one of those cups. I went from wearing a 38DD to barely a 32 long, just kidding but I now barely wear a 32B. I never laughed so much. No wonder my back hurt all the time, carrying those puppies around. I thought it was hysterical when I tried on a dress and my underwear fell down but now looking at my old bra size, I think no wonder men found me attactive. Have fun! Love and Blessings to you all!!! Lori
Rachelq
on 9/7/05 8:53 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hi Lori. I know what you mean about the boobs. I was a 42DDD ... not that I'm all that small now at 36D, but I look at my old bras and think..wow. Now lets see, something funny. Well, more so, something fun. I found an old box of clothes (how old? Try Acid wash, straight leg jeans). It also had lingerie, short skirts, etc. I ended up spending one night with my husband modeling all of my old little clothes and sipping wine. It was a blast from the past and simply amazing that I fit in that stuff again. On the opposite side. I saved one pair of size 24 pre-op pants...its always a hoot to put those on and watch them fall off...or better yet, getting all of me into one pant leg. Blessing to you, Rachel
askaggs1
on 10/9/05 2:43 pm - Cunningham, KY
I got one for you!!! I was dressed for church, nice new dress, and new shoes, but some panty hose that I had wore when I was about a size 20 (I'm a 14 now) I noticed before I left the house that they were loose, but didn't think anything about it. But as I was walking up the stairs to the balcony of my church's auditorium I felt them slipping and FAST!! I made a dash to the ladies room and got there just in time, they were down to my knees!! I decided just to for-go fighting with them through the service, I ripped them off and trashed em!! Also I had a simalar disaster in the Wal-Mart parking lot, except instead of panyhose, it was my panties!!!!! Luckily I was right at my car, so I jumped in and locked my doors and pulled them up in private (well as private as my car can be in the Wal-Mart parking lot) and trashed them too, once I got home!! You can believe that before I leave my house now, I make sure I got on some tight undies!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views