Denied

Larakatya
on 8/1/05 11:55 pm - Twin Cities, MN
I expected this. . .but this morning, it's making me sad. I was deined for my Body lift by my insurance. And I know that I should be all gung ho with the rally cry of "Appeal". . .but right now its just kicking me in the teeth a little bit. I mean, I know insurance is a purchased commodity not a right in this country, and that it's my healthcare plan that has the exclusions, not the "evil empire" or some booty. I know all the things to say to make myself feel better. But, I think I'm just going to have to let myself feel bad about it for a little while. Later I'll be ready to start the train rolling on an appeal. Thank god I don't want it until December. *sigh* ~Lara
Dedicated
on 8/2/05 2:07 am - Eleva, WI
Feel bad and then get back on that horse and get what you need! You'll make it happen, just look what you've accomplished already!
Sue B
on 8/2/05 7:00 am - WI
:*( Sorry to hear the bad news ... I too was denied & ended up self paying for my Breast Lift - Arm Lift & Lipo on my saddle bags ... Feel bad - you have a right to! But don't let it get you down ... Hopefully you can get it all approved - otherwise we will have to start a fund for you Sue 320/146 OMG!!!
Rachelq
on 8/2/05 9:24 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Here's a cyber (((((((((HUG)))))))) and a cyber shoulder for you to cry on. Sorry about the dissappointment! Thinking of you, Rachel
(deactivated member)
on 8/2/05 11:03 am - South of Boston, MA
Lara, At least you were aware it might happen... g'head and appeal! I hope it works out for you. I got so frustrated and miserable because I was told that the doctor wouldn't even send my pix to the insurance company to even *try*. -Beth http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
DianneW
on 8/3/05 3:56 am - Louisville, KY
Sorry you were denied, I hope the appeal works for you. Dianne
Rachelq
on 8/9/05 1:59 pm - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hey you...me again. How are you doing? Hugs, Rachel
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting