My profile is very pretty !!!!! Take a look

lacmike
on 8/1/05 10:52 am - York, PA
I finally got my spruced up profile and I absolutely love it, it is exactly what I was looking for!!!!! I read all your postings when you get your profile prettied up, and think they look really nice but the feeling when your personal profile is dressed up is like you wearing a new dress and getting a compliment. I have not kept up with my profile, so I will be spending many days putting my thoughts down so you all can share more of my experience. I do not know who did my profile or how to thank the volunteer so if anyone knows drop me a line. Lori Beginning weight 258 Goal Weight 148 Current weight 140
Larakatya
on 8/1/05 12:45 pm - Twin Cities, MN
Looks GREAT! Beautiful photos of smootcheroonies! And you're a cutiepie too. Hugs and congrats on all your success, ~Lara
DianneW
on 8/3/05 3:54 am - Louisville, KY
Looks great! Dianne 340/145
lacmike
on 8/3/05 11:07 am - York, PA
Thanks Lara, I love your profile too.... It reminds me of my baby sister who is a Strawberry Shortcake Freak. Thanks for the compliments. Lori
Maebeitsme
on 8/8/05 9:14 am - Long Beach, CA
Lori, Very pretty! I love your "new dress"! I was thinking that I really needed to do something with mine too, but I have been thinking that for months now! I was wondering if I should, this late in the game.?.? It's nice to see someone else doing it! I'm thinking I deserve a "new dress" too ! Mae
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views