getting back on the wagon!

Donna R
on 7/31/05 3:33 pm - Paducah, KY
hi everyone! with school out for the summer, my schedule was...well there was no schedule! I have two kids, my 18 year old graduated this past May and my 16 year old will be in 11th grade in a little over a week YAHOOO!! with them being out of school, they kind of came and went as they wanted and since they can cook for themselves, they ate when they wanted too. I have got to my goal but I think the last part was due to me having those two infections and getting to spend some time in the hospital. last year when my daughter got on the bus, I would start my 3 mile walk! so I am hoping to start this again. my son on the other hand is a totally different story. he is going to start college soon and he also works a lot so I won't see him that much. but with my daughter back in school, i can set back up my schedule and also eat better. its so hard to eat on a schedule with a bored 16 year old in the house, plus it was just too dang hot and humid to go outside lately. I was pretty much always getting my fluids in but I am lacking in protein, so back to fitday for me and keeping a notebook on my daily stuff. anyone else in this boat too?? let me know, maybe we can help each other Donna 277/150 ish Goal
tonishappy
on 8/1/05 12:52 am - Greensboro, NC
Donna, I also been slipping - I have only been getting one protein shake a day in. Only one set of my vitamins a day. I have been on Vacation for the last two weeks and have been eating eating eating. Also too many beers. So- this week is back on the wagon and on with the program. I have 18 pounds to go and want them off!! I have the power to do this. Toni Bowen Open DS - 20 April 2004 285/142/125
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views