New Pics!

Donna Paige
on 7/18/05 10:17 am - Pottstown, PA
Well I finally lost to 159lbs as of today. It's the first day of my period and I still managed to lose. I feel totally bloated but smaller. My 12's are starting to get less tight. LOL! Hope you are doing well! Just had to shout that I'm now is the 150'S WOOOHOO!!!!!!!!! I look so foward to 140lbs. Looking at these new photos I still look like a tootsie roll. I guess I'll look chubby til I see the 120's. I hate being short with big boobs! anyhow I look better than I did at 339lbs.
Rachelq
on 7/18/05 2:47 pm - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Donna, I think you look fantastic. (thats coming from a short, big boobied girl too!). Enjoy the new you just the way you are girl! You deserve it! Rachel
DianneW
on 7/18/05 11:50 pm - Louisville, KY
Donna, I think you look great! Dianne
Larakatya
on 7/19/05 12:08 am - Twin Cities, MN
You're doing AWESOME Donna!!!!!!!!! Way to stay the course and go the distance - you're still losing and that's just wonderful - certainly not easy. Big hugs and congradulatory high fives! ~Lara
(deactivated member)
on 7/19/05 1:08 am - South of Boston, MA
Wow, Donna!! I also look forward to that sneaky 140 - it keeps slipping away from me. Hey, I like that tootsie roll analogy! Yummy. :-x Beth http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Donna Paige
on 7/19/05 2:17 am - Pottstown, PA
I was probably thinking about a tootsie roll when I used that analogy. LOL I absolutely love eating them, just hate looking like them.
ruthdebra
on 7/20/05 7:01 am - Palm Springs, CA
You don't at all look like a tootsie roll. You look like the lovely warm woman that you are!! Great job you're doing! You looked good at any weight but I think you probably feel better now than you did. Ruth
Just Janice
on 7/22/05 1:45 pm - Houston, TX
You have done fabulously!!!! You are too cute!!! Congrats on your success!!! Janice..short with no boobs....siiigh
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views