Health Update!

DianneW
on 7/18/05 3:28 am - Louisville, KY
I have been having stomach pain for quite some time. Wednesday I had a test on my gallbladder and it's only functioning at 20% and needs to come out. I go see the surgeon on the 29th. I am having an endoscopy on the 22nd to see if there are any other problems. I have almost constant pain on the left side, in my esophagus and after I eat on the right. Hopefully they will figure it out. Dianne 340/147
Larakatya
on 7/18/05 4:06 am - Twin Cities, MN
Oh Dianne, Sorry to read your GB is being such a big pain in butt (or rather abdomen)... I hope you're feeling better soon! ~Lara
Just Janice
on 7/18/05 4:26 am - Houston, TX
HUGS!!! I hope that you will be feeling up to par soon!!!! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers! PS Great new pic, Pretty Lady!!!! Janice
DianneW
on 7/18/05 6:18 am - Louisville, KY
Thanks, the picture was actually taken in February and I have lost about 40 pounds since then, but at least it's more up to date than the last one. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. Dianne
Donna Paige
on 7/18/05 10:13 am - Pottstown, PA
I feel your pain Dianne. Been there done that and was glad to see the GB go by by! Hope you'll feel better soon! BTW, you look great!
Rachelq
on 7/18/05 2:44 pm - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hi Dianne, Thanks for the update. Sorry to hear things aren't going a bit better. Hope things improve soon! hugs Rachel
DianneW
on 7/18/05 9:54 pm - Louisville, KY
Thanks to you both! Dianne
(deactivated member)
on 7/19/05 1:17 am - South of Boston, MA
Dianne, You'll feel much better once that pesky GB is gone. And, new pix, please. I thought those were your new pix! ROFL! -Beth http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
DianneW
on 7/19/05 7:56 am - Louisville, KY
It's a newer pic. It takes me a while. Dianne
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out