Exercise?

Rae Smiles
on 7/19/05 9:50 pm - Mount Airy, MD
I think I want to learn belly dancing...who knows, after my tummy tuck, maybe I will get my belly button pierced too...LOL RAE
(deactivated member)
on 7/20/05 1:09 pm - South of Boston, MA
That's the first on my list once the tummy gets tucked, if ever. LMAO! I already did the nose. Beth http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Rachelq
on 7/15/05 6:56 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hi Hon! M/W/F --- Weights (I'm a trainer at a local gym...I get to workout wilst working...HA!) T/Th ---Short run (3-4 miles at a 12min mile pace) Sat - Long run...currently on 8 miles (starting training again for my October race). Sun -- Tennis or bike ride (or sometimes I just colapse in a heap ) And I take it you are still running??? Hugs, Rachel
Larakatya
on 7/17/05 3:01 am - Twin Cities, MN
You're a crafty one Ms Rachel!!!! You're my hero and my inspiration - I keep telling myself that some people who had surgery with me have already run a marathon and it keeps me on track. What distance is your October run? I'm doing a 10 mile run - and I'm scared but hopeful. I'm wishing you the VERY best, ~Lara
DianneW
on 7/18/05 3:25 am - Louisville, KY
I am doing Tai Chi and Water Aerobics. Dianne 340/147
(deactivated member)
on 7/19/05 12:47 am - South of Boston, MA
WHO is THIS skinny WOMAN?! OMG, Dianne, lookit you! I did not recognize you. You're kicking some serious ASS, girl! -Beth http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
DianneW
on 7/19/05 7:57 am - Louisville, KY
Thanks Beth. Dianne
janiej
on 7/20/05 5:25 am - Independence, IA
I'm doing an hour of cardio (eliptical, treadmill & bike -- or whichever mood strikes me) and 1/2 hour of weights 4 to 5 times a week. I did a water aerobics class last month, but missed my gym time. I can't imagine I'm actually admitting to that!!! I actually love to sweat now -- my sweetie tells me I don't look very ladylike when I come home from the gym tho!!! He's loving every minute of it... Does anyone know at what percent we should be targeting our heart rate? I'm staying around 80-85%. Also, has anyone tried the monitors you wear on your body? and are they really worthwhile? Janie
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views