Exercise?

Larakatya
on 7/15/05 12:30 am - Twin Cities, MN
So what are you doing these days for exercise? Post your plans for shaking that booty. ~Lara
Just Janice
on 7/15/05 12:57 am - Houston, TX
Siiighhhh..had to bring up the "e" word, didn't ya??? LOL Well, I am actively chasing after the 5 and 2 y/o energy balls that co-habitate with me, their drained parent...My walking partner had the nerve to get pregnant and put on a step above bedrest...I have been lax about my workouts lately. We were visited for 2 weeks by my in-laws, great g-ma, and 4 neices. During their stay, we swam everyday (Yeah!!! I have not been in a bathing suit or swimming for almost 15 yrs...gotta love WLS!) I am still recovering mentally from their visit, as it was high stress...VERY HIGH STRESS!!! Tonight, we are having dinner guests, so I am cleaning like a madwoman...sigh...I am going to try to get back on the wagon..can someone kick me in my tooshie, please??? Janice
Larakatya
on 7/17/05 2:53 am - Twin Cities, MN
One Tooshie Kick just for my Janice! And a HUGE huggle right with it. Keep doing what you can do - and CONGRATS on the swimsuit! Cleaning is considered "Moderate to Intense" activity if you're doing it right. Hugs, ~Lara
Larakatya
on 7/17/05 2:53 am - Twin Cities, MN
One Tooshie Kick just for my Janice! And a HUGE huggle right with it. Keep doing what you can do - and CONGRATS on the swimsuit! Cleaning is considered "Moderate to Intense" activity if you're doing it right. Hugs, ~Lara
(deactivated member)
on 7/15/05 1:17 am - South of Boston, MA
HA! That's funny! E x e r c i s e? What is that? I walk - when I can. My goal is a one hour walk every day, but it only happens about 3-4 times a week at best, with kids up my arse all day every day. If I were child-free a bit more, I'd get a lot more in, perhaps even at the gym. The stuff I do with the kids hardly qualifies as exercise, since I can't get them to go fast enough to keep my heartrate up, ... MAMA I'm TIRED! -Beth http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/ Help me win.... please!
Larakatya
on 7/17/05 2:55 am - Twin Cities, MN
1 hour 3-4 times a week is AWESOME!! You've got the right idea lady. HUGGLES and CONGRATS on doing such a great job in your cir****tances. I understand the tiredness! Love, ~Lara
ruthdebra
on 7/15/05 1:43 am - Palm Springs, CA
Slow burn weight training 3 x/week 20 minutes treadmill 3x/week water aerobics - 1x/week swimming/belly dancing/floor exercise etc - some but not as much as I'd like. No real walking in the summer desert heat but will again do more in the fall. I have finally reached the point where the endorphins kick in and am enjoying moving. It helps a lot that it no longer hurts to walk to the mailbox or the car. Ruth
Larakatya
on 7/17/05 2:57 am - Twin Cities, MN
You're awesome Ruth!!!!! Belly dancing! Now there's something that I've always wanted to do. I know I'll be much more motivated when my stomach is no longer the skirt I wear that makes noise win I shake my hips (think FLAP FLAP FLAP. . . .) Endorphins ROCK! Way to go, ~Lara
Rae Smiles
on 7/17/05 5:30 am - Mount Airy, MD
I walk as much as I can...power walking...typically 2-3 miles at least 3 x weekly....sometimes more... but about the belly dancing....I am very interested....on Sept 19th I am going in for my tummy tuck and I told my husband the other day that I want to learn to belly dance.... is this something new for you? or something you have done for a while...how did you get started? thanks RAE
Larakatya
on 7/19/05 1:03 am - Twin Cities, MN
I've never done it, just once with a friend in front of a video - it was quite fun! You're doing awesome getting in the activity! ~Lara
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views