Please state Status as of today

ruthdebra
on 7/15/05 1:29 am - Palm Springs, CA
Hello Donna, my surgery date sister, 1. Bouncing around on the scales? A little - most has been 4 lbs in the 3 months since 1 year anniversary. Some has been understandable and related to what I have been eating. 2. Currently losing weight? No - though I did while on vacation as I was only eating twice a day and was super active. I gained it back when I returned to CA. 3. 4/6 - and xs/s/med depending on type and brand. I am still wearing 8 in bathing suits due to the elastic but they're a little long. 4. Minor cravings - fruit, SF creamsicles, nuts. Not every day. 5. Mostly I get busy to deal with the cravings but sometimes I eat. One day I ate almost a cup of smoked almonds. Dealing with the guilt and shame was awful. You'd have thought I robbed a bank. 6. Yes - I am between 4-9 lbs below my goal depending on the scale. Yesterday on my dr's scale I was 9 lbs below goal. I'd like to stay right here. 7. I don't feel fat very often except if I feel I ate too much. Sometimes the extra skin makes me feel fat as I can see it when I sit down. But I am really liking being small and I'm finally seeing that I am small as well as short. It's hot here too - but I'm feeling it so much less this summer than last. Ruth 253 start/126 goal/117 yesterday still 5'1"
Donna R
on 7/15/05 4:14 pm - Paducah, KY
1. scale is pretty much staying the same, i did lose a few while I was in the hospital last week for an infection but its steady this week 2 I think i am done losing weight, 155 3 I can wear many different sizes, all depends on the brand I wear a 30. 32 in mens jeans a 10 in ladies jeans a 11 in juniors and about a med or large in tops 4 I am craving ice cream, anytype, Eddys has a no sugar added pecan that is wonderful 5 when i get the munchies i eat popcorn, i love the crunch 6 my goal was 150 but I was looking a little too thin at 153, need to add some fat to my face and neck. so i am just 5 pounds from my original goal and happy 7 not really, my kids keep telling me they can feel my bones and I am not a good pillow anymore I am freezing too, and its hot outside, guess i need to adjust my bodys therastat.. Donna 277/155
lacmike
on 7/16/05 7:50 am - York, PA
1. Are you bouncing around on the scales? No not at all, but I have two week stalls each month. 2. Are you currently losing weight? and if you anwsered yes, What is the average lb loss at this point. Yes, I am currently still loosing weight but at a rate of about .5 lb each month. I am on my two week stall and will now the truth the week my period comes if I have lost anymore. I weigh 142, my ideal weight is 140. If I can I would love to see 135 but no more than that. 3. This is just a fun question... What are your current clothing sizes? I am currently wearing small shirts and barely wearing a 34b bra (not bad since I came from a 40d) I actually think I heading toward an A cup As far as pants I am pretty much a size 6-8 I can wear some 4's and some 10's depending on the label. I started out a size 20 heading into a size 22. 4. Are you craving? Do you give into the cravings? Occassionally, I suffer from cravings or it seems I just can not get enough food. I know that is my pre mensus week, my cravings usually subside later in the month. 5. What is your best defense against cravings, plateaus and bouncing of the scales? I give in with moderation. My cravings are odd, I might crave strawberries or a tomato sandwich. I try to keep it healthy then again I was not much of a junk food eater before surgery. 6. Have you reached your goal? I reached my personal goal which was 148# I never thought I would make that and go beyond. I was pleasantly surprised. I really hope I can loose these last 2 lbs and better yet keep the weight off. 7. Do you still feel fat? That is hard a question, I do not think I feel fat but I do not feel attractive. I see the weight loss and it is awesome but the sagging skin, stretch marks, and scars make me feel less than beautiful. Lori
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views