NEW PIC ON PROFILE!

askaggs1
on 7/9/05 1:34 am - Cunningham, KY
OK GUYS, I finally got a picture of myself!! I'm not scared to take them now!! I have more pics coming but for now, this one is it. I weigh in at 182, a total of 130 pounds lost since my re-birth on April 20, 2004!! Let me know what you think, and if anybody knows how I can go in and put my weight under my pic, please inform me, cause I went into update my profile, and I can't figure out all those computer terms! So if any of you are more computer literate than myself, please shed some light on this subject for me! Thanks!
(deactivated member)
on 7/9/05 7:05 am - MA
You look marvelous! WTG! -Beth meltingmama.blogspot.com/
(deactivated member)
on 7/9/05 7:20 am - MA
EWWWWWWWW I'm a man again! :-x ::running away:: I promise it's me. -Beth
askaggs1
on 7/9/05 10:43 am - Cunningham, KY
Thank you soo much!! Isn't it great, this new life all of us post-ops have, I mean I never knew exercise could be fun instead of the chore I thought it used to be, by the way you look awsome also!!
ruthdebra
on 7/9/05 11:46 am - Palm Springs, CA
You are beautiful! And you were beautiful before the weight went away. Isn't it great not to be scared! Me too! I'm not computer literate either. Ruth
askaggs1
on 7/9/05 2:59 pm - Cunningham, KY
Ruth, Thank you so much! Your an angel!!! I remember that famous line, "You have such a pretty face." or "If you lost weight, you could be so pretty!!" I HATE those lines!!! Even my own parents would tell me that, but of coarse, neither one of them knows what it's like to be overweight!! I swear anytime I heard one of those lines I just wanted to knock the person on their butts!! Well it's ok now, I can walk up to them and say "Now what, I'm pretty, but you are still STUPID!!" Yeah, that'll get 'em!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views