Pregnant!

Kelly_J
on 7/7/05 2:04 pm - NY
Hey fellow Apriler's, just updating to let everyone know I am now almost 6 months pregnant (23 weeks) and doing good. It wasn't planned but we are really excited, it's our second boy, first one is almost 4yrs old. I have gained 3lbs so far and can still wear my regular clothes, just getting into maternity now. I had lost 92lbs until now, I am 5'10 and went from 276lbs to 184lbs in 10 months. I can't wait to get back in the gym and get any baby weight off and get to my goal of 150lbs. Anyone else pregnant out there? How is everyone doing, all still staying away from pop and carbs? I have been eating a few more cookies and chips than I should be I can't help it, still no pop and nothing but wheat breads or pasta's on a rare occasion but other than that still doing good. Good luck everyone in their second year! Kelly Due Date 11-5-05 LAP RNY 4-13-04
DianneW
on 7/8/05 12:22 am - Louisville, KY
Congratulations! Dianne
Rae Smiles
on 7/8/05 1:39 am - Mount Airy, MD
congrats to you and your husband. RAE
(deactivated member)
on 7/8/05 9:06 am - South of Boston, MA
Congratulations on your upcoming little bundle! I'm trying to avoid getting pregnant at all costs - STAY AWAY! It spreads, you know! (I'm already overloaded with children) -Beth aka meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Kelly_J
on 7/8/05 11:41 pm - NY
LOL, you should see the post op pregancy message board, lots of us on there! Don't go there or you are sure to catch the bug! Kelly
Rachelq
on 7/10/05 8:03 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Woo Hoo! thanks for sharing your exciting news. I'm still battling my food demons. Some good days some bad...but all in all, I'm happy to be a contender. I do carbs...but try to make them good ones...fruit and veggies. Bread and pasta does a number on me still. I have two boys / 4 years apart too! They're great friends (at 4 and 8 now). I'm sure yours will be too. Keep us posted. Take care, Rachel
Sue B
on 7/22/05 3:52 am - WI
Yea!!!!! Congrats - was it a planned little surprise?? I hope to be you next year - we want to start trying next year .... I need to enjoy my new body before we start adding more reponsibilities in our lives. Keep us posted !! Sue 320/150
OLGA G.
on 8/12/05 12:52 pm - FL
hello all,i would like to let you know that i am pregnant too.i had my surgery in aprip and my dr. told me that i had to wait 1 year to get pregnant so we did.but know i am pregnant.i'm 7 weeks.good luck.oh i wanted to see if you can tell me how to get to the pregnant board.lol thank you.
Ayleneb
on 8/13/05 11:21 am - Jacksonville, FL
Congrats Olga! Exciting news. My surgery date was one day before yours and I'm about 22 weeks pregnant now. At my one year checkup (done a few weeks early) my docs cleared me for pregnancy though I was asking about birth control at the time. The only way I can figure out how to get to the pregnancy board is to go through the main entrance and through the various forums there. Hopefully someone will have good directions for you! Look forward to seeing you there! Aylene 278.8/170/150ish goal....up about 6 lbs with baby! But pants size still getting smaller except in the tummy LOL
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views