RASHES

jennann
on 7/5/05 11:59 am - Bonifay, FL
Hello been awhile since I've posted... I've still not heard nothing from Dr Nyes office everytime I call insurance they tell me they are still waiting on pics form Dr Nyes office.. 6weeks was up June 5th and I'm still waiting... How is this HEAT treating YALL I'm DIEING.... I am so raw it bad... I'm so ready for my Tummy Tuck... I'm so Raw I want to cry it hurts so bad.... But besides that I'm happy with everything else... I'm still loosing.. Slow but I am.. And I'm glad it slowed down.. Cause I'm already in a size 6 pants and only thing holding them up is all the skin I have in the belly Cause they are way big in the back I have to wear a belt to keep them from poking out... But I'm good and happy with everything but the rashes.... Hope everyone is doing good... Talk to yall soon.. Keep yalls legs and fingers crossed I will hurry and hear something about my TT.... Jennifer Ard 4-28-04 Dr Nye 280/144/135 says Dr Nye
(deactivated member)
on 7/5/05 10:43 pm - South of Boston, MA
Man, I wish I'd get a rash! No, really, I wish I would. I'm hopefully getting my belly done, but I'm self-paying. -Beth http:// meltingmama.blogspot DOT com
DianneW
on 7/6/05 3:37 am - Louisville, KY
Good luck in getting the TT Dianne
Rondaslosinit
on 7/6/05 6:46 am - Richardson, TX
I agree with Beth. If only I would get a rash so that insurance would cover it! A little trick I learned that might help you though, is to buy some long tube socks and tuck one of them longways under your breasts under your bra. It goes a long way to absorb moisture. I don't see why that wouldn't work under the tummy skin too. The weight of the skin would hold it in place. Good luck. Ronda 4/7/04 297/190/170
janiej
on 7/7/05 6:10 am - Independence, IA
A clean folded man's hankerchief (sp) also works. A hair dryer on a cool setting works great after your shower also. I used to have problems under my breasts and found by switching bras (something about the fit) really helped. Fortunately (or not - for insurance purposes), I'm not bothered by rashes now. There is a spray powder that really burns that will help clear it up -- it's like a jock itch, athletes foot stuff. Janie
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views