Somebody Post Please!

DianneW
on 7/5/05 12:48 am - Louisville, KY
Hello, I am doing good. I lost 6 pounds in June and I'm down to 150. I've been doing water aerobics which is a lot of fun. The first real exercise I've done on a regular basis. Work is going well, I'm feeling kind of settled in Louisville. My friend from St. Louis came to visit over the 4th. That was fun. What's going on with everyone else? Dianne 340/150
Just Janice
on 7/5/05 1:15 am - Houston, TX
Hello Ma'am! Remember me?? LOL I have been around...maintaining for lack of a better word. I am now at 152, and have been here for a few. I have not been making good food choices, but not outrageously bad ones either. FitDay has gone out the door...siiighh....need to get back on that. Since my MD allowed me to do the carb thing, I have slowed waaaaaayyyyy down, BUT I am no longer feeling the dizzy spells like I was before...hmmm..can you say blood sugar issues? LOL I am glad you are still doing so well! How are you adjusting to Louisville? We just had a boatload of family (inlaws + 4 neices + great grandma) visit us from Hannibal, MO for the past 2 weeks. I have been so busy, that I haven't even had a chance to check the boards, much less respond to anything. My FIL kept calling me "Slim" the whole time they were here. My MIL, tho, did not make ONE comment about my weight. I am not a size 8, while she is a 14. I have always been her fat DIL, now I am not. I think it bothers her a bit that I am now smaller than her. Oh well, I did this for ME, not anyone else..MEMEMEMEMEME! SIiigh...I got off on a tangent..surprised? LOL It is good to see everyone again...Congrats on your successes! Janice (off to eat chicken, cheese, hot sauce..YES..I am still addicted to it! )
DianneW
on 7/5/05 2:45 am - Louisville, KY
Hi Janice, It's good to hear from you. Louisville is good. Things are going well. Thanks. Dianne
Larakatya
on 7/5/05 4:50 am - Twin Cities, MN
Hi Dianne, Good job on continuing to lose! I'm on the maintain-train myself. I'm back down to 190 after a brief stint at 196. I'd like to report that I'm incredibly well behaved, but that would be a big lie. I'm getting myself together, and working on self-forgiveness. It's been really stressful lately. My partner and I have moved in together and it's quite the adjustment. We're going to get there. . .but until then its been a bit bumpy. I'm thinking it's a bit too much quantity time and no where near enough quality time. My best friend was in town and that made me really happy. I haven't heard from my insurance about Mayo clinic or plastics approval yet. Hugs for you awesome lady, ~Lara
DianneW
on 7/5/05 8:15 am - Louisville, KY
Lara, Congrats on getting back down to 190. Change is always difficult. I can't imagine moving in with someone. That would be majorly stressful. I'll keep my fingers crossed for the plastics for you. Dianne
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views