Had Ps post-op today.lil disappointed

cotesbabe
on 6/28/05 7:38 am - Agawam, MA
I had my first post-op visit today (6 DAYS AFTER TT W/MR) And really thought i would at least get one of the annoying drains removed.........i'm draining less the 20 cc's in 24 hours in the left drain and about 80 in 24 hours in the right drain. I however was happy to get the stitches out of my belly button...... i thought a i had an infection in it cause it was red with some yellow but he said it was teh extra skin peeling off and the red was just part of the trama. I remember slightly in march when i had my breast drains removed the day after surgery it hurt a lil..but wouldnt it hurt more having them in longer as the scare tissue starts to heal around the tubing???and would cause more tugging and pulling? anyone experience severe back pain from having to be hunched over? and is it normal to leak yellow from the drain site taht doesnt go into the jp? it hasnt happened untill today after i left the dr's office. I see him again on friday so i hope to get them removed then. Also i had lipo on inner thighs flanks and hips....and cant feel the pain like i did with with the br. maybe its just because im so tight all th epain is focused on the insion. Do they remove the stitches from teh hip to hip or are they disovable? i forgot to ask........they are black with teh surgical tape over them Thanks Stephanie 235/123 br 3/23/05 tt w/ mr and lipo 6/22/05
Larakatya
on 6/29/05 12:10 am - Twin Cities, MN
I wish I had any idea what to yell you. Best wishes, and I hope someone has answers for you. Love and prayers, ~Lara
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views