Updated my profile & Pictures

Sue B
on 6/27/05 1:13 pm - WI
Hello all I just wanted to let you know my 3 month Post-Op Reconstructive Surgery pictures are up. Also, at the bottom of the page (in the picturetrail account - in the Reconstructive Surgery book) I have made "comparison" pictures to show side by side the changes my body has been through in the past 3 months. Thank you all for your love & support!! Sue 320/155 to view the photos go to: www.picturetrail.com/suzyb03 password: transformation
amomfor2angels
on 6/27/05 9:28 pm - Grovetown, GA
Wow...you look awesome!!! Im jealous of your boobs. lol I went and saw a surgeon on base, we are military. She said that they couldnt do a lift on me cuz I dont have much tissue left inside. I went from a very full D to about an A1/2. I cant quite fill in a B. She said I could get implants and that would cost me like $3300 and they would still be saggy if I didnt want to fill out all the skin. She wouldnt be able to do a lift or remove the excess skin. I bet if I went to a civilian doctor they would remove skin and give me implants. Military is just lazy and cheap!! Anyways, u look awesome!! Your arms are amazing. I bet those scars will heal up nicely. They dont look bad at all now.
Larakatya
on 6/27/05 11:58 pm - Twin Cities, MN
Wow Sue! You're looking just amazing! Those hooters are just what the dr ordered! - I can't wait to get mine installed. Your photos give me hope and inspire me to keep working towards the plastics goal. Wishing you the best, ~Lara
Sue B
on 6/28/05 6:35 am - WI
I want some installed!!! I am happy with the lift, but really miss the volume I had at a full D - almost DD ... right now I am at a B1/2. I know my DH doesn't care, but I was thinking maybe afer we have kids I may opt for an overhaul
Josie C.
on 6/29/05 4:02 am - High Desert, CA
So...honestly...are you happy you did the arms and boobs at the same time? I am really considering it...cause I really don't want to have four separate surgeries (arms, boobs, TT, and thighs). I'm really hoping to have it done in two. BTW you look amazing...I can't wait until I'm close enough to my PS goal.
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views