Plastic Surgery Question...

askaggs1
on 6/20/05 2:11 pm - Cunningham, KY
Ok I'm gonna ask the lovely people on this site their opinon...I'm 14 months out today (Monday) and down 130 pounds, I'm 5'6, and weigh 182 pounds, doc wants me down to 150-160...when should I be popping the question to him about a tummy tuck and all those other wonderful surgeries I hope to get? You see my surgeon performs TT's for his post- op patients, but I was just wondering the opinon of my fellow by-passers!! Give me some feed-back PLEASE!!
Sue B
on 6/20/05 10:29 pm - WI
Well - I had PS right before my year mark & I am still okay with it. The day of Surgery I weighed 177 & I am 5'4" ... I am now 155 and still losing. I only had an Arm Lift, Breast Lift (no impants) and Lipo to my saddle bags ... no TT or anything like that. I think you are at the perfect spot to start looking & getting "Quotes" for PS ... mine was all self pay, so if need be you may need time to save your pennies. Sue 320/155
Larakatya
on 6/20/05 11:03 pm - Twin Cities, MN
Doesn't hurt to start asking. The ones I'm talking to here won't do tummy stuff on folks who aren't 6 months stable in their weight. Best wishees, ~Lara
(deactivated member)
on 6/22/05 12:15 am - South of Boston, MA
I would get information now, including financing/payment options. I would wait, though, to get closer to your surgeons' goal, as your body will shrink a bit more with that 30-40 lb loss, and having a abdominoplasty now might not be as tight after losing more weight on top of it. I'm 5'5" and 148 lbs - and I got the greenlight for the tummy tuck because the surgeon says I am "at goal" But, I'm not done, of course that may be because I can't get the tummy tuck (it's too expensive) and I'm hoping with the loss of the last 18 lbs, I'll shrink slightly more and not look so dysmorphic. HTH. Beth http://(meltingmama.blogspot.com) Fix the link...
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views