Prayers for Member "Jamming James", Please!

Amy Y.
on 6/20/05 11:09 am - Augusta, GA
"Jamming James", an OH member (http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/profile.phtml?N=S1045082194) whose successful RNY gastric bypass was performed in April '04, is a very dear friend of mine. He was my cheerleader while I went through the WLS journey and I've tried my best to be his. Anyway, I just got an email from his cousin saying that James was in a scuba diving accident over the weekend . All that is known so far is that he is in a Georgia hospital in stable condition. I knew that James had been taking lessons, but I had no idea he was this close an actual dive. PLEASE, if you will, keep James and his family in your prayers. He is such a dear, sweet soul who would never harm a fly. I can't understand why such awful things happen to such wonderful people. Can't worry about that now, though. Just please pray that James' injuries are not severe and that he recover quickly and uneventfully. Thank you so much. God bless you all!! Amy Young, OH Staff Open RNY 10/22/03 402/250/265
thin_tyme
on 6/21/05 2:58 am - WY
Most definately, I will keep him in my prayers. Thank you for sharing with us, prayer is powerful. Mechelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views