NO CANCER PRAISE GOD!!

MonCheriAmour
on 6/17/05 10:29 pm - Lansing, MI
Hello Family it has been awhile since I have been on the board. I just got my pathology report back, and I don't have Cancer!! Somebody thank for Lord with me!! I starting having pain in my side back in late March..... The doctor's located a spot on my abdominal wall, that was perfectly round, however, not attached to any major orgran. I have to admit I got very scared and starting preparing my will. That was my first reaction. But then I had to call on God and trust him for the out come. I underwent a series of test and an unsuccessful biopsy which lead to surgery on May 27th..... My surgery was done LAP and they were still unable to reach this foreign body in me. What they now believe is that some of the staples from my Gastric Bypass or my Gall Bladder surgery fell in to my body cavity, and was incapsulized by the white cells, in response to the staples. During this time I also got my heart torn out of me with an unplanned teenage pregnancy with my son. Man that hurt me, yet we are dealing with it, and he is still going away Aug 5th to play college football. Also during this time H&R Block did my taxes wrong and the IRS came after me......somebody say "TRIED IN THE FIRE", and lastly, I injured my foot 12 weeks ago, and have not been able to exercise. I have just completed about 3 weeks of physical therapy, and today will be my first day back. I have recently lost 6 pds..... and weigh 226. I wanted to be much futher to goal, but at this point I am just happy to be alive.....Just a reminder to alway warm-up and cool-down properly to avoid injury...... because that is how I sustained this very painful foot injury. I have missed all of you...... I am sorry I didn't post during this time in my life, but I just felt paralayed..... I can now see the sun is begininning to shine again...... Much love to all of you!! Cheri'
Larakatya
on 6/17/05 10:51 pm - Twin Cities, MN
Welcome back Cheri, OMGoodness, such intense struggles! I'm glad you're back, I'm glad it's not cancer and hugs love and support on the rest of it all. I've been wondering how you're doing. Now I know, no news isn't necessarily good news. I'm wishing you the best and peace in your valley. ~Lara
(deactivated member)
on 6/18/05 11:36 am - South of Boston, MA
OH WOW....... thank goodness things have calmed down for you.... Beth
DianneW
on 6/19/05 7:19 am - Louisville, KY
I'm glad you're ok and glad you're back. Dianne
thin_tyme
on 6/20/05 9:02 am - WY
Cheri' I am so glad to hear that what you had going on was not cancer. I pray that you will heal quickly and fully. Mechelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views