Got my Date!!

Rae Smiles
on 6/15/05 5:24 am - Mount Airy, MD
Well, I got it, Sept 30th for my full TT, work around the hips, and some lipo in the hips and thighs.... not really scared or worried at this point...I have 3 months for that... I am excited to start this process. After the TT, I will go back for round #2, for a breast lift and possibly some additional lipo. RAE
Rachelq
on 6/15/05 12:25 pm - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
I admire your courage and wish you the best! Rachel
DianneW
on 6/15/05 9:56 pm - Louisville, KY
Congratulations. 3 weeks is not too bad, I'll be anxious to see how you feel. Good luck. Dianne
Larakatya
on 6/21/05 12:18 am - Twin Cities, MN
COOL RAE! This is so exciting isn't it? Sept 30th is just around the corner. At my consult yesterday I saw a video that was most graphic about what gets done. My partner and I were laughing as they spared no opportunity to say that the procedures are painful. We were like - "Ok, we get it - its REALLY really painful. . .". - we laugh now. . .and pop the lortab later right? So for the work around the hips - is it going to be a full body lift? How much did you lose total? Are you stable in your weight? are you getting lipo in the inner or outer thighs? How much time are you taking off work? Hugs and support my plastics buddy, ~Lara (They should make Month by month Plastics forums too!)
Rae Smiles
on 6/22/05 5:47 am - Mount Airy, MD
My doc told me that I don't need a upper body lift...basically a tummy tuck with a bit of an extra long incision over the hips...will NOT be the entire hip area.... Lost total as of now....118 lbs, my weight is stable and both my surgeon and my PCP consider me at my ideal weight....lipo in the outter and inner thighs, or whatever needs to be done at that time.... I am planning to take 3 weeks with my tummy tuck....I too hear it is very painful...oh well, beauty is painful.
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views