Plastic Surgeon consult complete

Rae Smiles
on 6/15/05 2:19 am - Mount Airy, MD
Well, I did it. Yesterday I received a call asking if I could/would come in earlier...my app't WAS Sept 30th.... So I took the app't. My husband and I met with Dr. Vogel, Baltimore. He comes across as very nice, his staff is excellent AND I left feeling very comfortable with him. Looks like I will have two procedures. The first is a tummy tuck and some lipo, the second, about 4-6 months later, is for a breast lift and more lipo. I plan to take 3 weeks off work with the tt...2 weeks to be quiet and maybe on the 3rd week start working from home. With the B. lift, I will take 2 weeks. I haven't asked for the time off yet...and of course, I need to schedule my first surgery...but, I need to see how things are going at work...I think the earliest I can do it is mid-September, possibly end of September. I can't say enough about Dr. Vogel. He talks, he listens, he offers advice...he comes across as very knowledgeable AND his staff are friendly. Also, his staff all seem to really get along together and work as a team. I am so excited, now comes the waiting game, again...but I can deal with it... If anyone has experience with Dr. Vogel, positive or negative, please share. thanks RAE late Sept...I really want to get it done,
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views