whats for lunch?

Donna R
on 6/13/05 3:30 am - Paducah, KY
hi all, I have not seen much traffic on here so I thought I would ask a question that everyone can answer whats for lunch today I had half a grilled chicken club sandwich... I cut it in half right away and put that part away then sat down to enjoy my lunch, my house is so quiet this week, son is working and daughter is somewhere in Rome on a school trip.. Donna
(deactivated member)
on 6/13/05 11:12 am - South of Boston, MA
Umm... I'm thinking back... I had a chicken in the crockpot with pastina for the kids' dinner - it got done early, so that's what I had... Beth
Larakatya
on 6/14/05 1:48 am - Twin Cities, MN
Weigh****chers Lasagna meal. ~Lara
Donna R
on 6/14/05 1:54 am - Paducah, KY
thanks, today I will most likely just have some chicken salad, i have to stay around the house while the new AC is installed, ours died and its so hot and humid here, thankfully we have a window unit in the computer room so I am staying in here. I did put a roast in the crock pot for dinner though, not sure what time the AC will be working and I dont want to heat up the kitchen... Donna 277/157/150 -120
Donna Paige
on 6/14/05 2:08 am - Pottstown, PA
Lasagna! My usual. I always have one every single day of the weekdays but not on the weekends. I love the stuff.
DianneW
on 6/14/05 2:49 am - Louisville, KY
I made the mistake of going to McDonald's - YUK. I ate 2 chicken selects and way to many fries. I feel sick now. I should have gotten the apple walnut salad. Dianne
ElvisGreaserGirl
on 6/14/05 10:54 am - Los Angeles, CA
tortilla chips, salsa, rice, cheese, beans.. ate what I want.. just not too much.. I ended up dumping from some greesy cheesy thing I ate!
Donna R
on 6/14/05 3:38 pm - Paducah, KY
OK for wednesday, i have to be in town, that is 25 miles from home so I get to go out to eat, I have an appointment with my surgeon and the dietician, thankfully in same building, thinking what to eat... maybe Taco bell maybe Taco Johns maybe naked chicken at popeyes there is so much to chose from.... Donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views