New DL Photo

Larakatya
on 6/9/05 12:04 am - Twin Cities, MN
Quick one, I had to get new plates at the DMV for my car - I moved recently. While I was there I got my new DL photo - the lady and my roommate agreed - they didn't even recognize the lady in that photo. That's what losing 212 lbs will do for you! ~Lara
Kim T.
on 6/9/05 8:27 am - Dracut, MA
WTG lara!!!! i've been waiting and waiting for my birthday this year so i could renew my lic.... although that's what i use to show ppl my weight loss it will be an exciting day!! i can't wait... ~Kim
Donna Paige
on 6/9/05 9:13 am - Pottstown, PA
I wish my hubby would let me get a new one. It's funny watching people's reaction when they see them. It's like what the.... LOL I got one more year with that awful picture.
thin_tyme
on 6/9/05 11:57 pm - WY
Hi Lara, Feels good don't it!!!! I too need to get my DL picture renewed. It's kind of funny, I had to renew my DL last year in May because it expired and the weight on my license (230) was actually the truth then after losing 43 pounds. Now it is 80 something pounds off, the down way. I am trying real hard to get to goal first before I change my picture, but I may need to do it before. Kind of struggling here. Here's to great picture taking.(I love having my picture taken now) Take care Mechelle
lacmike
on 6/12/05 11:55 am - York, PA
I just got my new license photo done in May. I have always taken a great license picture but I must say this one is the worst of all the photos. Not that I look really bad, my teeth look funny. Go figure. I rarely take a good picture anyway and when I do they do not come out right. Oh well. Lori Starting weight 258 Goal weight 148 Current weight 144 Ultimate goal weight 140
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views