Japanese food tonight!!!

Donna R
on 6/6/05 10:47 am - Paducah, KY
My 15 year old daughter is off in Rome for 11 days and I wanted to treat my 17 year old son to a special dinner for doing my wound care for 2 weeks. so my husband and I took him to the japanese place in our town, the kind where they cook all your food right in front of you and its fun to watch. of course there is no way I could eat a whole meal so I asked if I could order off the childrens menu, she said yes! I had teriaki (sp) chicken and some shrimp, they make it a little at a time and you eat as he prepares it. OMG, my chicken was so tender and yummie, I even brought home about half my meal. we had a fun night out and hubby and my son ate huge meals and we all had a great time. with chinese food I have to be very careful of the sugar content, I felt great during, after and still do 2 hours later, Donna
Larakatya
on 6/7/05 12:14 am - Twin Cities, MN
I've always wanted to try that but haven't gotten around to it. Sounds good lady. ~Lara
Ayleneb
on 6/7/05 5:21 am - Jacksonville, FL
Donna, Japanese is one of my favorites both pre- and post- wls. Just be careful with the leftovers - I can usually eat a little meat on day 2 but the fried rice dries out alot and just kills me! :P Aylene
DianneW
on 6/7/05 7:50 am - Louisville, KY
That sounds like a lot of fun. I need to start ordering off the kids menu. Dianne
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views