Updated journal, old pix, congrats to you guys!

(deactivated member)
on 6/4/05 12:31 am - South of Boston, MA
Well, it's finally warmed up 'round here. I am starting to feel the fog lifting. Sorta. I've been on/off regarding eating habits, I seem to have a few "good" days and then a really bad day or two. It's diet-head, I tell you. I have had a few folks tell me "not to lose any more weight" because apparently "you'll look sick" - which is not good for ME to hear, because it triggers something in my wee brain that says "go on, have another hunk of cookie dough, you can spare the calories, right?" It's like that little angel/devil scenario you see in the old cartoons. I've got a huge fat on one side, and a svelte post-plastics hottie on the other. Congrats to you guys who just reached goal, ran 1/2 marathons (I can't even imagine this?!) and so forth, you guys are inspiring! To keep myself aflame - I've added more old pictures and stuff to my online journal... just to remember... that I've come this far, I cannot fluck it up. Go take a peek if you wanna. Have a great weekend... -Beth http://www.meltingmama.blogspot.com 313/298/140sumpin/130
Rachelq
on 6/4/05 12:43 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hey Beth! Wow, what a beautiful family you have. You have come such a long way. You've got to be so proud of yourself! Yes, the demons are there, but they don't have a chance! I wish you well! Rachel
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views