I ran my half marathon

Rachelq
on 6/3/05 2:27 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Yes indeed all 13.1 miles of it. Unfortunately I had a bronchial (sp?) infection that day. So I didn't do anywhere near as well as I had trained for, but I did it!!! Me! I ran, and ran, and ran...for 2 hours and 50mins...I ran!!! Yeeeeehaw! I am so blessed and thankful! Hope everyone else is doing well, Rachel
janiej
on 6/3/05 3:18 am - Independence, IA
Rachel ~~ congratulations -- I am so impressed!!!! Doesn't it feel great? I think running would be the greatest feeling of freedom... Janie
Rachelq
on 6/3/05 6:26 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hi Janie, You hit it on the head! Freedom!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for understanding! Hugs, Rachel
ruthdebra
on 6/3/05 3:33 am - Palm Springs, CA
Congratulations - I think that you qualify for the Wonder Woman award!!! I don't think I could run to my mailbox but I'm thankful to be able to walk and hike almost anywhere. Have a great day! Ruth
Rachelq
on 6/3/05 6:28 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Ah! Ruth honey! I so appreciate you always being there for me and making me feel good! I am having a great day and you do the same! Hugs, Rachel
Sue B
on 6/3/05 3:42 am - WI
YEA RACHEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats - I know you were working so hard for this "Task" and I am SO PROUD of you for completing it even with a cold .... Sue 318/159 (way passed my goal & lovin' it!)
DianneW
on 6/3/05 4:51 am - Louisville, KY
Congratulations! That has to be an incredible accomplishment! Dianne 340/156
Rachelq
on 6/3/05 6:32 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Howdy dianne, How ya doing! I'm starting to come around to it being an accomplishement. I really was shooting for a much better time, but hey, I finished. I saw lots of people carted away in the medical van...but I finished...despite it all...I finished! Thanks for always being there for me! Rachel
Rachelq
on 6/3/05 6:30 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hi Sue, Yes its been hard for me to accept that I didn't do as well as i trained for, but indeed I did it. Sick or not, couldn't have done it this time last year! Thanks for the encouraging words! Hugs, Rachel
Just Janice
on 6/3/05 2:59 pm - Houston, TX
WHOOOO!! Go GIRL!! (Not that you haven't gone far enough...geez over 13 miles!!!!) You are an inspiration! Janice
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views