Slim, Sexy, and Single

lacmike
on 6/1/05 11:09 am - York, PA
OK Gals and Guys as many you know I am on again and off again with my Big Fat Greek Boyfriend and right now we are off again. Well any way my friends, God love them, have two missions one to make sure I eat because they think I don't, and two get me married off. This weekend they cohearsed me into going out for an evening on the town, well two hole in the wall dive bars. Needless to say at Bar # 1, this dude kept staring at me. YUK! I told my friend he wanted her. Bar # 2 was even better. ( I say this more sarcastically) Freak A, had no bottom teeth and the tops ones were summer. (Some are here some are there) When I went to the ladies room he told my friend to ask me out for him. EWWWW like NO! Freak B was about a foot shorter than me and again approached my friend when I was dancing with a really sweet kid. (Kid because he is 24 and I am 37). Apparently rejection is less painful through friends. Behind door # 3, was a girl who came up to me and rubbed my arm and told me that I sure is purty. OMG! I got hit on by a girl. Not that there is anything wrong with that, because even though I am 100 per cent hetero and would not engage personally in that form of relationship, I feel to each is own. But the best part is that she was the best prospect of the evening. I just do not know if I am ready for the dating world after this weekend. I always thought I was a Goddess in a land of men with no teeth but this proves my theory. This surgery has helped me to look good and feel good about myself, and even post surgery I would not be interested in these same men and they probably would not be interested in me post op but is this what life is bringing me. I can not handle that. I hope you all got a good laugh and I hope no one was offended. Love you all! Lori Starting weight 258 Goal weight 148 Current weight 146 Ultimate Goal weight 140
DianneW
on 6/1/05 9:59 pm - Louisville, KY
Hi Lori, I've been single a long time and just now feel ready to date. I'm looking in bookstores and coffee shops. I'll let you know what develops. Good luck. Dianne
Josie C.
on 6/2/05 11:45 am - High Desert, CA
You can have some of mine. They just keep coming out of the woodwork and I'm having a clearance sale. Okay, seriously I have met a lot of guys lately...some from OH and others "I dunno" they just sorta run into me. I don't go to bars so I've never met any there...I've met one in my beauty parlor...he was getting his first pedicure. I don't know what the secret is, but if you find out, could you let me know. Also, if you get a chance pop in on the Singles Board...sure there are a lot of women and the men last an average of 1.2 weeks after they appear on the board, but we got some great people and it's just nice to talk to others who are out there in the dating scene. I do have one standing rule though...if I'm old enough to be your mother, I'm not going to date you. Take Care, -107
lacmike
on 6/2/05 12:02 pm - York, PA
Oh No, please do not misconstrue my posting. I am not looking for anyone, I absolutely adore and love my "sometime" Big Fat Greek Boyfriend. My friends have been trying to keep me from running back to him because they want me happy so they encourage to go out. Today I realized it is God's will that Nick and I get together. I swear God brought me to him so I can help him and vice versa. I just have to show him that he truly makes me feel wonderful and we are good together. We have not seen each other for a few weeks, I was sitting in my car at a traffic light and I touched my leg. I did not shave my legs this morning and I thought about Nick. He picked on me all the time when my legs were stubby at the end of the day and I laid next to him. I wondered if he missed the stubble rubbing against his legs. Our song was playing in my CD player and as I was watching for the light to change he turned left into the parking lot of the shopping center I was waiting to exit. I did some major obsticle course driving and turned around and went back to the store I had just left. I went up to him and said some people claim you meet the sexiest people in the grocery store. Of course I expressed my love for him and how much I care for him, and how much I miss him. I still do not know where I stand, he thinks we are not right for each other and I do, even though he loves and cares for me too. I cried the entire way back to work. Sorry, about this post I guess I needed to get it off my chest. My original posting was more about the amount and quality of offers I am getting now. Hey where were these guys when I was fat? Probably still under the rock. I just find it amazing that post surgery men would not talk to me, now they are quite bold. Thanks for letting me digress. Lori
Larakatya
on 6/7/05 3:45 am - Twin Cities, MN
This is AWESOME! No offense here lady, just lots of giggles. You sure ARE Purdy. . . Oh fun, I hope you find what you're looking for - even if it's just a good date in the near future. hugs, ~Lara
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views