doc said not to lose anymore!! too cool

Donna R
on 6/1/05 10:45 am - Paducah, KY
Hi everyone, i am doing pretty good, waiting to hear how my bloodwork from my MRSA infection went yesterday but I had my 2 week follow up from my surgery today. he walked in and said I looked great! asked how I felt and told him I felt great and I forget sometimes that I am doing the infusions each morning. I just stick the little bottle in my pocket and do what ever i need to for 90 minutes he checked out my incession and said it was healing very nicely and I dont have to pack the wound anymore! just put a new bandage on each day with some anti-biotic ointment. he said I did not need to lose any more weight!! how cool is that? he then said we were behind on my bloodwork because of the hernia surgery then the infection and sent me to get that done. then when I see him again in two weeks I will see the nutrician and be but on my maintance diet and go over the blood work results. the only bad part of todays visit is he said no driving for one more week!! can you say stir crazy?? anyways, i had a wonderful day today and feel pretty darn good too!! cant wait to go clothes shopping. Donna 277/157/150
Larakatya
on 6/1/05 12:59 pm - Twin Cities, MN
Very great to hear! Sounds like you're healing up nicely. EXTRA special congratulations on being at goal!!! No more driving? At least it's just one more week. Your post was both uplifting and inspiring. Hugs, ~Lara
DianneW
on 6/1/05 9:58 pm - Louisville, KY
Sounds great from the weight loss end of things. I'm sorry you can't drive, you must be going crazy. Hang in there. Dianne
askaggs1
on 6/6/05 12:37 am - Cunningham, KY
YOU GO GIRL!!!!!! I wish I could say the same...last time I went in to see him we (me and Dr. A) were both disscouraged that I haven't lost more than I have, I have lost 122 (125, unofficially) pounds, but since we've hit that 1 year mark everythings gonna get harder to come off, so he is wanting me to do one of those metabolic intake thingies...I don't know what he called it, but first I'm trying to keep up with what I'm eating on a daily basis, then go from there. I'm sooo happy for you, and by the way you do look great!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views